• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • Season 7
    • It never did

So when do you think DS9 hit it stride? I hear some people say it is when Worf joined the cast in season 4 and others say when the Dominion War arc started (season 5 I believe). What do you think?

So when do you think DS9 hit it stride? I hear some people say it is when Worf joined the cast in season 4 and others say when the Dominion War arc started (season 5 I believe). What do you think?

356499[/snapback]

It's really funny that you posted this right now and used that phrase "hit it's stride", I just used it in another thread before I saw this thread... I think there's some ESPN going on here... :( :lol:

Anyway, as I said in that other thread I think it hit it's stride in season 3 but I too loved the first 2 seasons as well.

I really enjoyed all of DS9 but I think what made the show so memorable was the introduction of the Dominion so I'd say from that point on.

I wasn't too sure about DS-9 when it first started. I wondered how they would be able to develop original episodes when the characters were confined (primarily) to the station. Although by the end of the third season I was well and truly hooked.

I think there's some ESPN going on here...  :(  :lol:

356512[/snapback]

I think someone must have been watching sports on television as they were posting this. LOL :(

By the time DS9 started I had completely adapted to the new style Trek (minus Roddenberry) and was feverishly anticipating great things from it and I was not disappointed; I loved it right from the start and throughout its run, the Dominion war and Worfs joining were just icing on the cake.

Edited by Alterego

I think there's some ESPN going on here...  :(  :lol:

356512[/snapback]

I think someone must have been watching sports on television as they were posting this. LOL :(

356567[/snapback]

LOL Well I don't believe in ESP but I do have ESPN so it must be that that did it... lol

Even though DS9 is not my favorite of the series, I do have to agree that it was quality all throughout. IMO, it started out on the right stride, so I'll have to vote for season 1.

DS9 Hit its Stride during late Season 3 and start of Season 4 ("with the addition of Worf to the Mix")

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( :lol: :( :(

I just never found the cast of DS9 very interesting, except for Quark and Sisco. Adding Worf was a great idea. If only they could have killed off that damned annoying Doctor Bashir...I found him as annoying as Wesley on TNG.

Once Worf joined it enabled them to do a lot of Klingon-related stories which are always fun. I was always surprised that Worf married Dax rather then Kira...Worf and Kira would have made the perfect couple. Ya think...???

By the time DS9 started I had completely adapted to the new style Trek (minus Roddenberry) and was feverishly anticipating great things from it and I was not disappointed; I loved it  right from the start and throughout its run, the Dominion war and Worfs joining were just icing on the cake.

356599[/snapback]

If you really liked DS9 that much you should try watching Babylon-5. Same premise with twice the plot and none of the salt or fat. :(

I really think it's  funny that you posted this right now and used that phrase "hit it's stride", I just used it in another thread before I saw this thread... I think there's some ESPN going on here...  <_<  :dude:

:wow: That 's ESP  :veryangry:

Anyway, as I said in that other thread I think it hit it's stride in season 3 but I too loved the first 2 seasons as well.

356512[/snapback]

I to voted for #3 , but I liked them all from begining to end. I just wish that there was more besides reruns.