Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Vegas 2006 - 40th Anniversary Convention

They'll add more as we get closer to the convention I'm sure..

I'm sure you're right and we'll update this thread as more are listed.

I sure do hope Chakotay/Robert Beltran will be there. Cause he is the main character that I like the most than Janeway.

but would like to see the ones from TOS, as that is where I started watching Star Trek. It caught me from the start so you might say I'm an Orignal Trek Fan.

Does Beltran even go to conventions? I read once where he said he has always hated sci-fi and just did Voyager for the cash. Of course, I guess he could do the cons for just the cash too...........

Does Beltran even go to conventions? I read once where he said he has always hated sci-fi and just did Voyager for the cash. Of course, I guess he could do the cons for just the cash too...........

Don't know if Robert Beltran will be there at next years convention. We are still a long way off and many more guests will be added. But he was there at last year's convention in Vegas. I don't know how many of these he does but there is a chance he'll be there next year as well..

Me and my friends are planning on going! Um...as for admission.......they WILL have, like, general admission tickets on sale eventually, right..?

The Creation website now shows Walter Koenig (Chekov, TOS) and Michael Westmore (make-up genius) have been added as guests for the convention.

Hi all

I'm really looking forward to going to the convention next year. I have my Captains Chair ticket.

Has anyone been to a convention in Vegas before?

What are they like?

I read this morning that they are going to have aroun 80 guests.

Hi all

I'm really looking forward to going to the convention next year. I have my Captains Chair ticket.

Has anyone been to a convention in Vegas before?

What are they like?

I read this morning that they are going to have aroun 80 guests.

Yeah, I went to last year's convention in Vegas and am going next year as well.. I had an absolute blast last year.. Have you read my report on it yet ? Here's a link..

Vegas 2005

Thanks SpaceTigger

I really enjoyed your report on last years convention. I hope I can get to meet some of the guests like you did.

I've never been out of Australia before so it will be a big trip and I can't wait.

I went with my Son and Daughter to a Stargate Convention in Brisbane recently it was really great. Got to meet the guests and chat with them. It was a much smaller convention than the Vegas one will be. We had around 500 attending and 5 guests.

Well Tigger here it is (and i know this will warp someone's screen) :(

IMG_0016.jpg

Sorry Alterego, but I cannot resize them myself.

Thank you Alterego and SpaceTigger. There is a closer pic of me in my Photo Album.

Tigger , you still have said weather or not the jumpsuit will pass as trek or not. Maybe more like ok but not really?

Tigger , you still have said weather or not the jumpsuit will pass as trek or not. Maybe more like ok but not really?

Sure it can Chataeya..It is a nice shade of red..Attach a communicator pin and perhaps some pips

to your lapel and you're all set.. :(

George Takei has just been added as a guest at next years Vegas convention..This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Michael Westmore

Makeup Design and Supervision for Star Trek DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, and several of the films.

3 more added..William Shatner, Diana Muldaur, and Robert Picardo..This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Dr. Pulaski, Miranda Jones and Lt. Cmdr. Ann Mulhall / Thalassa

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Michael Westmore

Makeup Design and Supervision for Star Trek DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, and several of the films.

Diana Muldaur! Is that her first convention appearance? I can't ever remember reading about her being at one before.

Edit:

Okay, I just went to the Creation site and it says that it is her second appearance at a convention and the first in over a decade.

Robert Justman has just been added..This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

I'm real excited that Diana Muldaur is going to be there next year too Takara..I never expected that!

Multi-character person! Cool! I wonder what it is like to play so many different people in just one series of show? I know that the man that played Wayoun was multi talented.

Anyone else planning on going to the Vegas convention next year? Or perhaps another Trek convention? 40th anniversary of Star Trek!! :dontgetit:

Avery Brooks has just been added to the guest list.. :assimilated:

This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Ronald Held, PhD

In astrophysics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, will give a Power Point presentation on "FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL", in which he will discuss the theoretical sciences behind Star Trek, including wormholes.

I'm so excited that Avery is going back to Vegas again next year..He was awesome in August..I remember him saying a few times while he was on stage, "I must do these more often." :assimilated:

Tim Russ has just been added to the guest list.. :laugh:

This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Ronald Held, PhD

In astrophysics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, will give a Power Point presentation on "FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL", in which he will discuss the theoretical sciences behind Star Trek, including wormholes.

I would love to go, but I am not sure about the ship's schedule. I would hate buy tickets and find out that the ship is underway during the convention. :laugh:

I would love to go, but I am not sure about the ship's schedule. I would hate buy tickets and find out that the ship is underway during the convention. :laugh:

If that happens, just send the tickets to me. I'll pay for the postage of course............... :lol: