Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Patriots...

Have the Patriots lost their touch? I just saw the scores from today's games, and the Chargers made the Pats look silly, to the tune of scoring 41 points and holding Brady and his crew to just 17 points. And they didn't give up 41 to one of the league's Powerhouse offenses like Indy, but to San Diego...I'm thinking my pick of Indy to go to the Superbowl might be accurate...

That was a shocking score. I was watching the Red Sox / Yankees game instead..Glad I did..Perhaps the Patriots are beatable this year ? :frusty:

All sporting dynasties come to an end eventually.

Either that or it just may be a sporting occurance known as "One-Of-Those- Games" where NOTHING goes right.

Which I am VERY familiar with. :frusty: B)

Maybe the Pats let their guard down since it was the Chargers, not exactly a powerhouse team like the Steelers or Eagles.

I was really surprised by the Patriots score. I didn't watch the game because I was attending the Ravens game. What ticked me off more than anything is watching the Eagles come back and win.

Indy in the Superbowl? If Manning stays healthy, perhaps. If Manning gets hurt, the Colts' ( I HATE saying that name!) season is over.

I think the Pats injury problems may be too much to overcome this year, they are still one of the top teams though. It's just that when you lose so many key players it's hard to stay at top level.

GO JETS! or GIANTS

You'd best stick with the Giants. The Jets are pathetic. I saw them in person yesterday and they were horrible.

Sorry i just couldn't resist. I also know NOTHING about football

I'm more of a Yankees fan