Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Sussman To Help Write Enterprise Mirror Universe

Pocket Books editor Margaret Clark announced that STAR TREK ENTERPRISE Producer Mike Sussman, will write the ENTERPRISE portion of the 2007 Mirror Universe series of books.

"The two Mirror Universe trade books that have been announced will be edited by Marco [Palmieri] (DS9, VGR, NF) and me (ENT, TOS, TNG)." Clark announced at the TrekBBS "Mike Sussman will be writing the ENT story for the book."

"A few months ago, I had some friends over to watch both parts of "In a Mirror, Darkly" and their reaction at the end was... "What? It's over?" Sussman wrote "Guess I felt a little guilty about the cliffhanger aspect. So I'm happy that I can wrap up the story. The truth is, I like keeping my foot in the door of the Trek universe. So a great big "thank you" to Margaret for contacting me."

"As some of you may have heard, I've got this other gig writing for THRESHOLD (shameless plug: Fridays at 9pm ET/PT on CBS)." he said "Fortunately the lead times in publishing are much longer than what I'm accustomed to in TV. I'll be able to write the ENTERPRISE story over hiatus."