Sign in to follow this  
MANVERU

Who here actually has a life?

ooh ooh, I don't, I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just really bored, anyway, does anyone ACTUALLY have a life outside of STF.net?

I don't!!!!!

Yes I do.

Besides working over full time, I am a competitive dancer, a semi professional musician. I do a lot of other stuff too, so yeah definately have a life outsides STF.

I have too much of a life outside this site. I own my own business, teach karate part-time and have a load of hobbies that I try to pursue when I can.

Go to school full time for my masters in engineerring, work full time, and go clubbing every weekend with my boys to meet new ladies

hobbies include sharpshooting, video games (namely counterstrike) and using Dvr-tivo to stay up with the 10 odd shows im watching currently

life is good

I've got my college classes and a very busy social life right now, so... yeah. Hence why I haven't been here very often for a while.

Life, as in a social life with friends and girls and parties and fun?

:dude:

Not for a while.

I used to go out and cruise the strip clubs with my buddies, but since becoming a Christian I don't do that anymore (which really irritates them, since I was always the designated driver...I've never liked drinking alcohol).

Now we will occasionally get together to shoot the bull at my house, but that's about it.I don't know any Christians my age here where I live now, so there's no opportunity for me to socialize with them.

As for work.My job can be done online, so I don't have to leave the house for that.

I'm pretty much a boring homebody.

But that's allright.It doesn't bother me.

Much.

I go to school, hang out with friends after school.. so, yes i guess i do have a "life" but i usually just stay home... only on some days do i go down to my friends and have a shower (see personal log)

Hm... yes, I have a life, of course. I spend it mostly in front of the computer, though, at least when I don't have to go to university. :dude:

Oh and I occasionally see my best guy friend, but that's about it. I'm not much of a "social" person anyway, so I'm happy with the way everything is.

IF is the middle word in LIFE.....

If i didn't have to work so much i'd enjoy Life more

If I had more money I could enjoy Life more

If Enterprise would answer my communicator, they could beam me up...Please! If my Phasor was real I could vaporize B&B and there would be no trace...

If I could go back in time and change things....My life could be better...

If ...If...if.....

Edited by headborg

I don't know actually.. I mean.. I don't really have a social life or anything, but i work on a saturday which is great! I uh... do nuthin on a school day so uh .. no.. and erm. Well I just bought a horsey so uh.. No I guess I dont really have a life xD!!

I very much doubt anybody here doesn't have a "life" outside of the site, even if they don't realise it.

only on some days do i go down to my friends and have a shower

You....uh....shower with your friends.........???

I very much doubt anybody here doesn't have a "life" outside of the site, even if they don't realise it.

354979[/snapback]

I agree, going to the grocery store is life outside of here. I'm going to my brother's class ring reception monday. life happens without us paying attention to it sometimes :dude:

I've spent approximately 6 years now devoting my life to education. But college life is too good and good for me.

Work, Family, Work, Work, Family, did I mention work?

I work 2 jobs (Teaching High School history and my 1 weekend a month, 2 weekend a year side job) and spend alot of time with my wife and kids. I even took a personal day today to go to the Brewers' last home game of the season with the family. I'm not sure, but I think that qualifies.

only on some days do i go down to my friends and have a shower
You....uh....shower with your friends.........???

354991[/snapback]

LOL, no i shower AT my friends... (alone)... i mean, if it was a girl, i wouldn't mind, but its not..

Edited by LordOfTheBorg