Sign in to follow this  
MANVERU

I've honestly never watched it!

Ah, now I see.

I was a bit confused when I first saw First Contact.

Since when did Worf ever get his own ship?

Now it's all falling into place

So, the Defiant we saw in FC was the same in DS9.

Right?

Haha, that bit was so cool.

It was funy, wen he said that, the Ensign that had the conn was crapping himself!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Jack_Bauer

Ah, now I see.

Right?

357021[/snapback]

It wasn't really Worf's ship, Captain Sisko is still the commander of the Defiant but he wasn't there so Worf was in command at that time and yes, the Defiant of FC is the Defiant of DS9.

The Defiant is a small ship, as mentioned by Riker in FC but remember it has none of the accomodations for families or science teams. It is strictly a military ship designed for battle with the Borg. It's small, fast and highly armed. It would be my belief that if you were to take the Enterprise 1701-D and put it in a battle with the Defiant that the Defiant would have the upper hand.

Season 2 Has Some Forshadowing For Season 3. See If You Can Catch It. :)

And IMO, Season 5 Was The Best At Creating Drama And "Holy Crap!!! :( " Surprises. lol

I Honestly Wish I Could Erase My Memory Of It All So I Can Watch It Fresh Again...After I Finaly Get The Last 3 Seasons That Is,lol

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Ah, now I see.

Right?

357021[/snapback]

It wasn't really Worf's ship, Captain Sisko is still the commander of the Defiant but he wasn't there so Worf was in command at that time and yes, the Defiant of FC is the Defiant of DS9.

The Defiant is a small ship, as mentioned by Riker in FC but remember it has none of the accomodations for families or science teams. It is strictly a military ship designed for battle with the Borg. It's small, fast and highly armed. It would be my belief that if you were to take the Enterprise 1701-D and put it in a battle with the Defiant that the Defiant would have the upper hand.

357043[/snapback]

Oh and the Defiant had a cool addition, a cloaking device. Something not normally allowed on Star Ships. Thanks to an agreement with the Romulans.

One other thing I liked about the Defiant, which was only seen once that I can recall is the shuttle and how it launches. Which was similar to how the NX-01 launched it's shuttle pods.

I believe "The Sound of her Voice" was the only episode that we see it in though.