Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel

Hello, everybody!

Hi, I'm a russian girl, 18 years old. First of all I ask you to exuse my english - it it not very good, but I will try to make it better!

Since the time I first saw the film "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan", I understood, that I fell in love with this film (especially - with mr.Spock :inlove: ). Than for three years I was in my own troubles, and only now I returned to the world of Star Trek.

I have no possibility to see Star Trek on TV - they said that it is not popular in Russia, but it's not true! They just want to show such serials like "My beautiful babysitter" and so on. And no normal sci-fi (like Trek). :lol:

HI!

shame, about not showing star trek.

Take a search for some Star Trek DVD's if u can't acces the series on TV

Or do what I did, Read some of the books first off.

Welcome to StarTrekfans.net :inlove:

Hope you enjoy your stay.......see you out there :lol:

Gah! the sun!!!!!!!!

*hides*

354098[/snapback]

:inlove: I like it because it's bright. It's more unique than a chunk of text.

Здравствулте! и гостеприимсво

Er...I'm trying to say 'Hello and Welcome'...

Hello, Angel!! :lol:

When I was in Russia for three weeks it would have been neat to see Trek over there, but yeah.. :inlove: No such luck. (It was back when I was 13, so it was 1993)

Greetings from the Romulan Star Empire Angel, Shame aobut no Trek, see you out there and im sure you will find alot of Info aobut Trek hear.

Welcome to Startrekfans.net from a long time star trek fan! :P :inlove: Enjoy the site! Hope to see you on the boards and in chat! :P :lol:

HI!

shame, about not showing star trek.

Take a search for some Star Trek DVD's if u can't acces the series on TV

Or do what I did, Read some of the books first off.

354079[/snapback]

I've already read some books. I got some in my library (I was surprised, when found books there :hug::dude: ) And the rest books I got from Internet, but it's rather difficult to read them in my computer. Today I got two books: "The final frontier" and "Black Fire". I'm going to have a good time for some evenings :) :hug: B)

And I already tried to find DVD: serial can be found only in english :yahoo: It's not a big problem, but... I still know russian better.

well, the awesome thing with the Star Trek DVD's is when the dvd loads, it promts you, and asks what language you want, and russion is indeed one of those choices.

If you are refering to the DVD region numbers, take a look out for DVD players that can play all regions. that is, if you are hell bent on watching them!!!

Welcome to the board, maybe you'll be able to get the DVD's so yu can watch more Trek.

Have you seen any of the other series?

354156[/snapback]

There was only two serials on TV: TNG & Enterprise.

The first serial - TOS - was named as "non-moral" (I don't remember how to translate this words correct), and still is not shown :dude:

But there are good people that have ALL Trek!!! And they help us to find favorite serials. I even didn't see TAS. But I'd love to.

Hi angel welcome to the site.

To bad there is no way i could send you all my vcr tapes as i now have them on dvd

Greetings from the Romulan Star Empire Angel, Shame aobut no Trek, see you out there and im sure you will find alot of Info aobut Trek hear.

354157[/snapback]

Thank you. I'm greeting you too. Live long&prosper.

Çäðàâñòâóëòå! è ãîñòåïðèèìñâî

Er...I'm trying to say 'Hello and Welcome'...

354122[/snapback]

Thank you. Your russian is not bad.

As I noticed: foreigners speak another languages better than natives.

Thanks to everyone. I'm glad that I'm not alone in the world. There are enough trekkers in Russia, but in my town I'm alone. I have no man to speak about trek with.

Angel

We are all here for you. We are one big intergalactic family.

want to talk pm any one we are for the most part nice people.

we have the strange people but we keep them locked in the

back room :dude:.

Welcome. Do try to find DVD's of the other series. Hope to see you around for a long while. Plus I am american and my english is very bad when I type so do not be ashamed.

RP

Angel

We are all here for you. We are one big intergalactic family.

want to talk pm any one we are for the most part nice people.

we have the strange people but we keep them locked in the

back room :dude:.

355040[/snapback]

LET ME OUT!!!!!

:hug:

:hug: