Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

Star Trek: Survivor

Where should our first ST:S locale be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Where should our first ST:S locale be?

• Ice planet (Andoria)
    • Desert planet (Vulcan)
    • Jungle planet (Qo'noS)
    • M-class planet (Earth)

Okay, the idea of Star Trek: Survivor has been approved by our admin, so first of all we need a locale for it to occur. So before participants are selected, I need to know in which environemnt it will happen. Choose which one you like best.

Make it an M-Class... an M-Class could have all types of environemnts to make it harder on the players!

Make it an M-Class... an M-Class could have all types of environemnts to make it harder on the players!

354150[/snapback]

Actually, with M-class planets I was thinking of an environment where there would be mostly pine and/or oak forests, and the plants and animals you'd find in such an area. As well as the weather that would afflict those areas.

Since it is the first one.. go with an easier selection we are all familiar with. M-Class would be the best starting point.

Then as the game progresses, the more difficult worlds would really give an idea of the best Survivor.

i like the idea of the easier and getting more difficult as it progresses. that way everyone can get used to stuff before it gets harder.

tm

Well, whatever planet we chose, that's where the game will stay until we determine the survivor. However, if the game is a success on these boards, then hopefully we'll have more Survivor games in which a different planet will be selected as the location. Whichever planet was used in this game will be struck off the list and a new planet will be added.

Aren't they all M-class planets? An M-class planet is considered habitable, with oxygen and "normal" gravity, right? Well, I chose Andoria anyway. Great environment. :wink2:

Aren't they all M-class planets? An M-class planet is considered habitable, with oxygen and "normal" gravity, right? Well, I chose Andoria anyway. Great environment. :wink2:

354225[/snapback]

I went with "M-class" because usually when we see planets identified as m-class, they have forests and oceans very much like Earth. But there other inhabitable planets other than m-class.

Makes sense. I've only heard of L-class and N-class. L-class is barely habitable, and N-class has little oxygen and alot of carbon dioxide. Not habitable.

actually, there are around 15 classes

vulcan. I heard in Voyager, is L-class

354260[/snapback]

Either you misheard or they made a mistake. According to st.com and other sources, Vulcan is a class M planet.

There are 20 classes of planets. Here's a link that will help: Memory Alpha

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys lately, I've been doing things.

Star Trek: Survivor will, it seems, beginning soon. And it appears that we'll be going with the M-Class environment.

I voted Jungle...cause it's "Hot and Sticky" so we can have lots of bare flesh and decon gel ..and there's lots of lifeforms....etty bitty..lifeforms...alien "man eating" venus flytraps.. poison spore ejecting plants that make you fall in love...

This sounds interesting. If it is successful, I would suggest a future location be ... Rura Pente - the Klingon Prison planet. Brrrr!

I also voted that the first one should be M-Class it has all sorts of environments to explore then my next vote would also be for Jungle Planet wonderfully "Hot And Sticky"so we can have lots of Bare Flesh ("Male Included")and the Decon Gel to go along with it.

:assimilated: :P :dude: :P