Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Chataeya's Pictures

Chataeya asked me to upload a picture of her husband and her so you could see why she calls him Homer.

JohnandKaren2.jpg

Oooop wrong picture - let me try again.

HomerandKaren.jpg

D'oh!! I'll get this right yet.

John%20and%20Karen.jpg

There finally I did it. Hope you like them Chataeya.

pray.gifTold you all he looks like "Homer". Didn't believe me did ya's?

heykitty2.gifThanks Takara. Now they will have to believe me.

hairraise.gifHairraising ain't he?

Please, bysty, the only thing he is intellegent about is computers. He knows how to mess mine up so I can't get on all the time. He actually will get envyous, jelous (not sure how to spell either one) of me being on the computer, so he will rig it to not work or stop working after being on it for so long. Other than that He is just like Homer. :laugh:

He actually will get envyous, jelous (not sure how to spell either one) of me being on the computer, so he will rig it to not work or stop working after being on it for so long.

No way!! Anybody did that to me would be headed for a serious beat down! Maybe that's why I never got married... :laugh:

:laugh:That's the way it should of happen here, No marriage. Should have just lived together, than if things did't work out, well there is always the front door. :lol:

He actually will get envyous, jelous (not sure how to spell either one) of me being on the computer, so he will rig it to not work or stop working after being on it for so long.

Oh girl, that is just wrong! :laugh:

do you know what i just noticed? the real homer is wearing a short sleeve dress shirt, just like homer! LOL (plus a tie.)

do you know what i just noticed? the real homer is wearing a short sleeve dress shirt, just like homer! LOL (plus a tie.)

Hadn't noticed that before :rolleyes: