Sign in to follow this  
MANVERU

You know you're a Star Trek fan when......

You know you are a Star Trek fan when............... you are walking through the mall and see a guy with a bad toupee` or combover and wonder where he bought the tribble on his head

You know you are a Star Trek fan when............... you are walking through the mall and see a guy with a bad toupee` or combover and wonder where he bought the tribble on his head

lmao

you rush home cause you don't want to miss the beginning of an episode.

I hope somebody disinfected the chat room after Van had cybersex there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

I hope somebody disinfected the chat room after Van had cybersex there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Don't worry. As soon as this happened, the chat room was closed down and a hazmat crew was brought in to thoroughly disinfect it............ :dude:

You realise you're a star trek fan when you watch start trek often and return to the forum after 6 months!!!

:) :dude: :) :dude::dude::wine: :)

:nono:

You realise you're a star trek fan when you watch start trek often and return to the forum after 6 months!!!

:) :dude: :) :dude::dude::wine: :)

:nono:

Nice to see you back again, Cara. You were missed and I hope you're back for good!.. :)

LIVING THE DREAM, PEOPLE!

YOU GUYS ARE FANTATIC PEOPLE AND YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME! ONCE A FRIEND ALWAYS A FRIEND RIGHT YOU'RE ALL IN MY THOUGHTS ALL THE TIME!

LOVE YOU ALL!

X CARA X

:dude: :dude: :nono::wine::dude: :)

:dude: Cara that is so sweet, what a nice thing to post. IT MADE MY DAY A LOT BETTER. :dude:

Aww thanks :dude:

You know when you're a Star Trek fan when you use Riker's wise quotes to back up statements in an essay!!! :nono:

You know you're a Star Trek fan when you get kidded by a guy in wearing a Storm Trooper Star Wars costume at a parade (in another country no less!) while wearing a Star Trek t-shirt.

Edited by trekz

You know your a star trek fan when you seriously consider asking your better half to marry you trek style.

I actually wanted to do this for my wedding and one of my work collegues put a vote around saying should I have a star trek wedding I was quite surprised when only 2 said no and one of them was my fiancee.

When you can speak Klingon (Which i can do)

And Quote all the ferengi rules of Acqusition (Which i can do)

When a shop keeper gives you a price and you ask how many bars of gold pressed latinum is that.

Instead of saying Oh My God you say By the Prophets.

You keep on writing the date as Stardate.

You tug at your jumper/T Shirt in a Picard fashion.

You name your first daughter after a bajoran major (This is true)

When your cellphone ring is: Worf: "Captain, we are being hailed by an enemy vessel" or the "chirp, chirp, chirp" communicator noise from TOS

(guilty)

When you say to the person relieving you from playground duty- 'Now in true starfleet tradition'

The other person doesn't even blink and replies 'You are relieved.' and you reply 'I stand relieved!" Sad isn't it!

When you think of a car journey as a trip leaving the Alpha quadrant and arriving in the Delta quadrant all done in your little red shuttle (car). I promise I don't travel at light speed.