Sign in to follow this  
MANVERU

You know you're a Star Trek fan when......

more . . .

you correct some one when they say, "That's the show with Dr. Spock . . ."

you have a ST:TOS shuttlecraft holding your CDs for the computer . . .

you name your car 'sashear' (Kelvan name) . . .

you post ST bumper stickers all over the back of your bedroom door (hubby loves this :laugh: and I don't want to stick them to the car to ruin - I used double-faced tape or I rotate them on the dash to be seen through the window)

you get riled when you give some one the Vulcan salute (and they are old enough to remember Mork) and they respond with 'nannoo, nannoo' . . .

Edited by Healer T'Lynne

You know your a Star Trek fan when you take a collage course called. Sociology through Star Trek...

You know your a Star Trek fan when you argue with your teacher about Warp and Trasporter theory and operation.

When your almost 50

And have a Star Fleet Command Flag

hanging on your wall. (see pic in profile)

You know you're a Trek Fan when you post a pic on the Internet that shows your Captain Kirk Figurine perched atop of your computer.

HPIM0715-1.jpg

Me want one

have TAZ now

Where can i get one?

At williamshatner.com

$22.95 with tax and shipping.

Thanks GUMMY

I will get you later

went to the site spent

200 dollars

Thanks GUMMY

I will get you later

went to the site spent

200 dollars

GOOD LORD!!!

What did you end up buying???? :P

I want the Wrath of Khan Figurines next.

ALL OF THEM! :clap:

Edited by Gummy

*kicks Van Roy* Yah well you just got my size five shoe up the asz...

I know...

You know your a star trek fan when you pick up a date in the Star Trek Chat rooms.. (Guilty)

when you have the collection of the dvd of one of the series and at least one autograph in a frame on the wall of your room, so you can admire your beloved actor/actress!

:laugh:

when you have the collection of the dvd of one of the series and at least one autograph in a frame on the wall of your room, so you can admire your beloved actor/actress!

:laugh:

That's my next purchase. I want Shatner's Autograph on one of the movie photos.

You know you're a Star Trek fan when you get annoyed at people for calling Patrick Steward "the guy from X-Men".

Just had to post that, has happened to me several times. BTW the title of this forum should be "You know YOU'RE a Star Trek fan when..." Not your. Sorry, that just aggravates me. I'm not OC at all, no... :laugh:

You know you're a Star Trek fan when you get annoyed at people for calling Patrick Steward "the guy from X-Men".

Just had to post that, has happened to me several times. BTW the title of this forum should be "You know YOU'RE a Star Trek fan when..." Not your. Sorry, that just aggravates me. I'm not OC at all, no... :look:

Agreed. Patrick Stewart IS Captain Picard. Not Professor Charles Xavier.

I don't care what anybody says. :laugh:

Just had to post that, has happened to me several times. BTW the title of this forum should be "You know YOU'RE a Star Trek fan when..." Not your. Sorry, that just aggravates me. I'm not OC at all, no... :look:

he is both of them...and none of them....

he is an actor who played a million of roles , the others are characters and they have a particular personality.

sincerely I prefer Stewart as Xavier than as Picard. I love X Men.

he is an actor who played a million of roles , the others are characters and they have a particular personality.

I like XMen, but I love Star Trek more. Always have. Always will.

Stewart has indeed done many fine roles, including a turn in an old Dune movie as a characater named Duncan. He has also done lots of theater including Shakespeare.

I prefer him as Picard but he does indeed make a fine Xavier.

The chat rooms are very empty so I would not be too surprised since it is Van we are talking about.