Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

My Name Is Earl

I found the show very interesting. It was only half an hour so it went really fast. This show could have almost gone as a 1 hour drama but I think the way they went will work better. I will try to watch next week it is hard to give a respones on just a half hour.

It was tonight? Crap! It actually looked good! It's rare for a new show to actually look anywhere near good!

I loved it, I thought it was a very funny show. I agree, I can see how that they could make it last an hour instead of just 30 minutes. It's going to be interesting to see who the next person he's going to help will be.

October 1st at 8. *whew!* And then the next episode after it!

Edited by sea trooper

I loved it, I thought it was a very funny show. I agree, I can see how that they could make it last an hour instead of just 30 minutes. It's going to be interesting to see who the next person he's going to help will be.

353299[/snapback]

I agree! It was hilarious, and it easily could be a 1 hour show. I wish it was a 1 hour show!

I too saw the show and thought it was really funny. The guy that plays Earl used to play Casey Kelso on "That 70s Show".

I too saw the show and thought it was really funny. The guy that plays Earl used to play Casey Kelso on "That 70s Show".

353524[/snapback]

Casey Kelso was played by Luke Wilson.

Earl is played by Jason Lee (voice of Syndrome in the Incredibles as well as other movies).

I haven't watched it yet, but I just bought season one of My Name Is Earl: The Good Karma Deluxe Edition!! <_< can't wait to start watching season one again!!

Don't forget, season two starts tomorrow night at 8pm on NBC :blink:

Edited by Gamera

So, what did you think of the premiere last week? I thought it was really good! My favorite part was when Randy sucked what he thought was a helium balloon. You can see the clip here

I'm still laughing about it!!

<_<

It was okay but I fear they are running out of "List" stories to tell.

That one thing on his list to do was to agree with and/or help his ex wife is imo, kind-of weak by comparison.

That one thing on his list to do was to agree with and/or help his ex wife is imo, kind-of weak by comparison.

I can see that. However, I looked up the plots of the next two episodes and:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

So, it would seem that they still have some interesting stuff left on the list.

And this is my second post in mere minutes disagreeing with AE, so I'm going to go ahead an apologize right now.

There, now I can cross #47 off MY list, "Disagreed with AE in two threads within a few minutes of each other".

I can see that. However, I looked up the plots of the next two episodes and:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

So, it would seem that they still have some interesting stuff left on the list.

Ugh, those really don't sound up to par with the eariler list stories imo but we'll see...