Sign in to follow this  

Among other bands, I'm a big fan of David Bowie. Are there any other Bowie fans here. There are too many songs to list that I can say for a fact that I love, but my favorite is probably David Bowie's version of Iggy Pop's (who I'm also a fan of) song "China Girl".

I'm a big fan of Bowie's. He constantly reinvents himself. Over the years, he has gone through a lot of ch..ch..ch....changes......

I love Bowie's music.

I became a fan of his right around the time his music video "Blue Jean" debuted on MTV (back when that channel was still hip).

Since then I've heard most of his music.

I like his acting chops,too.The guys a natural performer.

I didn't like his music too much in the beginning, but he's grown on me over the years, and now I love his music! "Let's Dance" is my current favorite.

I like him. I'm not his biggest fan but I like quite a lot of his songs. He's one of the few artists who has been able to maintain a high standard of quality in his music since he started.

Last summer, I saw Bowie live at Hershey, PA. He was friggen awesome and I had never really listened to him before. He interacted great with the audience, like literally talking to people. One group cheered for him and he said "Well, thanks for that" and when he noticed the rollercoasters from Hersheypark, he said "Now that would be a great day, ride that, throw up, come see Bowie". One guy yelled a song suggestion up and Bowie asked him if he knew how to play it, he said no, and Bowie said "Well, I guess we're f*ked"

I personally prefer the 70's Bowie tracks than the 80's Bowie ones (Didn't the Eightiess kill music?) Anyway i like Suffreget city and Ashes to Ashes. Bowies style is also one for the books. Noone dressed like him..Cool ,wild and always original

Stuck on heavens high

Hitting an all....time....low

(This is the one i sing at kareoke)

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

Love David Bowie. My collection of music is mostly Bowie and REM. Love Changes, Suffregette City and all of those, China Girl and Heroes etc... His Diamond Dogs CD is growing on me.