Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Spawn of Satan

Pop harlots? That's a good description! I can't help but wonder how that kind of image will affect the children of such performers.

I feel soooooo sorry for that kid.

More because his dad is Kevin Federline (that may be spelled wrong),than anything else.But having Britney for a mother is about as bad.

:laugh:

I heard Christina Aguilara say that in her opinion,Britney will never make a comeback.I think I agree.But who knows?Michael Jackson is still as popular as ever in Asia and Africa.There may be a career for Britney in Java or Namibia.

I don't know, look how the Backstreet Boys made a HUGE come back and their record went #1 fast! You ask people that a year ago, people would have said B. Boys were over.

I don't feel bad for the kid at all either, a famous parent and rolling in the money. :laugh: Don't like how the husband left his ex-wife for Britney, that part is sad

I don't know, look how the Backstreet Boys made a HUGE come back

I didn't realize that the Backseat Boys made a comeback. Are you sure it was a HUGE comeback?

I just feel sorry for the child. He's only a few days old and already people are insulting him.

I don't know, look how the Backstreet Boys made a HUGE come back

I didn't realize that the Backseat Boys made a comeback. Are you sure it was a HUGE comeback?

352567[/snapback]

yeah, it happened over the summer. Their record went #1 and so did their single. They were on Regis and Kelly and the Today show had a commercial free concert of them that lasted about an hour. They made a big deal about it when they came back, mainly because they wrote their songs on the new record

Britney was all about Sex Appeal, and I dont find her as a mom Sexy, also who feels they are about a half a step away from Trailer Park Trash

I don't feel really sorry for the kid. He'll be pampered all his life, and he gets to live in a world people only dream of. Also, his mother is not a big enough star so if he wants, he can basically disappear from the face of the earth.

I think that Britney Spears has seemed more responsible since she has become pregnant. She also doesn't care about self-image. Jessica Simpson, on the other hand, doesn't want to have kids because it will ruin her body. She wants to adopt. Not that there is anything wrong with adopting, but choosing adopting over natural childbirth because she doesn't want to ruin her newly toned bod? That's kinda crazy.

I don't really listen to Britney Spear's music, but I have seen and read things. Maybe she won't make a comeback, and maybe that will be the best for her life.

the parents are scum, Britney is a whore who had a thing for 'stealing' men and she managed to trap the feckless federline with money and gifts. he dumped his out of work actress ex with one child born and one in utero because britney can give him mone. that is what this relationship and child mean to him. Money in the bank.