Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Favorite Forms of Entertainment?

MOOOOO hissing at people on the freeway just to confuse them. piton.gif Other than that, Music and internet. I don't watch much tv except Star Trek and M*A*S*H.

Mainly music, reading, and playing games on either my PC/GameBoy Advance/Game Cube(With the Cube, we have an adaptor that lets us play our GBA games on the TV and that is pretty much what I do)... As for TV:watch TNG, Weather Channel, along with a couple other shows, oh and of course Pro Football(Jaguars and Packers), Gymnastics and Figure Skating. Don't watch much....unless I am watching my DVD's or videos.

I would have to say watching my daughter dance is my favorite form of entertainment. Other than that, there's the internet, movies, TV and reading.

Let's see, I like to watch TV, I play computer games, I like the internt. And I also like to ride my bike. When you get out into the country and you're riding past massive fields and lakes and stuff, it's really amazing. :)

Movies, reading, dancing, betta breading, internet, swiming, volleyball, writing, hiking, etc...........just to name a few things I find most entertaining. :wacko: .....I like to be active mostly. B)

Hmm..let break this down some

TV,Movies, and Book-Sci-Fi,Fantasy,Comedy.

and I watch Wrestling, lol

Music-Mostly Heavy Metal and Old 60s-80s Rock, but I do like some sofer stuff.

I Like Playing Video Games Too, Mostly First Person Shooters and Stratigic Army Based Combat, and some Flightsims..and I play games at our local Mall's Arcade

ok...if we are adding sports and other activities as entertainment...badminton, volleyball, football, gymnastics(until last month), dance-ballet and jazz, sing(preferrably in foreign languages), play my clarinet, recorder, and guitar; make my family, coworkers, and students laugh(usually not on purpose though); swim(though I'm bad at it), dive(when I have access to a diving board)...hmmm I think that is enough of a list....along with this from earlier...

Mainly music, reading, and playing games on either my PC/GameBoy Advance/Game Cube(With the Cube, we have an adaptor that lets us play our GBA games on the TV and that is pretty much what I do)... As for TV:watch TNG, Weather Channel, along with a couple other shows, oh and of course Pro Football(Jaguars and Packers), Gymnastics and Figure Skating. Don't watch much....unless I am watching my DVD's or videos.

From highest to lowest, I would have to say Reading, Computer, Sporting events (Baseball and Hockey are the best), Movies, Concerts, Country bars...........guess there are a few ways I keep myself entertained, huh? lol