Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

My Trip to Vegas

:blink:  B) OK, CAN'T CONNECT TO SEE PICS!!!!!!! THIS IS GETTING  :wacko:

Try this. :o Vegas Pics

Very nic pictures, digital camera? Did you bungy?

Yup, digital camera. No I didn't bungy. In fact I was all excited about going on the roller coaster that's on top of Stratosphere and I chickened out at the 24th floor. blush.gif

Very cool pics! I really had a great time the last 2 times I went.Did you go to any of the shows? Vegas has something for everyone,its a great place to go and play!

Great pics! I didn't think it was possible, but now I'm even MORE stoked about next year's stfans.net convention! I just GOTTA party at the Harley Davidson Cafe while we're there! Who's with me?

Great pics RikerChick! Thanks for sharing them with us. B)

Now I am at work and have that song stuck in my head again. Got to stop looking at Vegas threads here. LOL....Now just can't stop singing in my head "Hey baby let's go to vegas, kiss this single life goodbye........" LOL B)

Nice pics RC. It makes me look forward to our holiday out there in a weeks time!

We are staying at the Luxor, where did you stay?

We stayed at the Stratoshpere. I would have loved to stay at Luxor, but the main theme of this trip was cheap. B)

Nice pics RC. It makes me look forward to our holiday out there in a weeks time!

We are staying at the Luxor, where did you stay?

We stayed at the Stratoshpere. I would have loved to stay at Luxor, but the main theme of this trip was cheap. B)

The stratosphere is one of the hotels we were going to have a look at this time (as we did not have time to look at all of them last year!).

I was really lucky last year as by chance we discovered that the Trek convention was at the Hilton when we first arrived, so I dragged my parents down there to meet Nimoy, Shatner and all the rest. I had to feel sorry for my dad as he is not really a Trek fan yet he had little choice but to go when I found out about it.

wow. sweet pics RC.

i wish i could go to vegas. i would be so cool. ive never been to a convention before.

im too young though. my parents would never let me. lol.

wow. sweet pics RC.

i wish i could go to vegas. i would be so cool. ive never been to a convention before.

Same here.

My parents would flip out if I decided to go to Las Vegas with people I met online. Probably a sane idea, but still, I wanna go :)

wow. sweet pics RC.

Bring your parents!!