Cats And Dogs

Which Are You?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Are You?

• I'm A Cat Person
    • I'm A Dog Person
    • Other

I simply love cats.

I have a dog, and I really went through the details to make sure he is the best companion for me.

But my cats will always be my fav's, as cats are like people. And I love their personality.

It also doesn't help the dogs that when I was about 7 I got attacked by a pack of dogs, and the little tiny frickin' yippee ones were the ones that bit the worst. :lol:

I love cats - I dont' currently have a one but I hope to have one. However, my neighbor's cat has adopted me. It sleeps on my door step or on the ledge outside my window. One night I heard it go after a lizard :lol: scared me to death. I swear it even knows my car. In fact, my whole family seems to be adopted a lot. I worry about the ones that hang out on my mom's step because she's elderly and I'm afraid she'll trip.

Cat person through and through.

Though I can deal with a small dog, in small doses. (My sister owns a pomeranian, though she has a cat here at our house. Crystal is 14, so when my sister had moved out 3 years ago.. we all figured it was best that Cryssy remained here in the home she grew up in)

^ Is that one of thoose CIA secertly

trained snipers we here about. :lol:

am a cat person myself.

Growing up I only ever wanted a dog. Dogs were better companions imo but now I better appreciate and welcome the independent nature of cats; low maintenance. We have one outdoor cat.

Darn strays though, they always steal Indys food. :lol:

Growing up I only ever wanted a dog. Dogs were better companions imo but now I better appreciate and welcome the independent nature of cats; low maintenance. We have one outdoor cat.

Darn strays though, they always steal Indys food.  :lol:

350881[/snapback]

I have a problem with strays,too.

It's like they can smell food for miles.When my mom was alive,she would adopt every single stray that showed up (she had 50 cats at her ranch at one point :frusty: ).But I can't afford to keep any of them.I call my buddy at Purrfect Angels,and see if he has room at his no-kill sanctuary.If not,he and I look for acceptable adoptive "parents".If that fails,we have no choice but to call the %$#@! "humane" society....knowing full well,the cat is dead as soon as it arrives at the shelter.I hate calling those people.

But what can you do?People won't spay or neuter their cats.

CATS!

Click For Spoiler
kitty_sniper.jpg

350857[/snapback]

Gun totin' little punks! Ya gotta love em! ( I do)

But I also love dogs. We had beagles and a collie mix (stray) when I was growing up.

I used to be a dog person

But since I got a cat, I just love them way more

Mainly becasue my cat suits my personality.

Lazy, and hungry 24/7

I am a dog person...when i was younger i had a english bulldog called Tyson,if any of my friends came round to my house he would just lay they looking them over then make a sound like "Humpf" as if to say mess with me and i will eat you..lol :( ..when Mandy gets older debbie said i can get another one :(

images1pi.jpg

I like cats. They're just so laid back and cool. I have a black tom named Max (Maximilian).

Dogs are too servile and simpering to me. I always think about "Meet The Parents" when I think of Dogs.

"You need that assurance do you? You prefer an emotionally shallow animal? You see Greg, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down. A dog is very easy to break. But cats will make you work for their affection, they don't sell out the way dogs do."