Sign in to follow this  
removed

The Wolfnote

8.jpg

Excellent hardcore/punk band. A little hard so if you don't like that don't go here. It has the ideals of old-school punk: "say what you think". Not for more conservative people.

Ex. Lyrics

Click For Spoiler

"Destroy FashionCore. It's a counterrevolutionary movement that betrays the music scene and fuels the fires of capitalism. Will your designer's corpse be sexy?"

Listen to the MP3's here: http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/2799/index.php

I love "Accidental Christening".

Much to my surprise, I liked it! Not what I expected for "hardcore/punk". Thanks for posting it bysty! :naughty:

I remember the first time I heard the really hardcore punk in the beginning, and I thought it was less about music, and more about making a hard and angry sound. The Wolfnote seem a lot more "musical" than the usual punk band. I just wish I could understand more of the lyrics! :lol: :naughty: (Maybe it's because I'm 52)

Lol. No they are very slurred in this band. You pretty much have to read the lyrics to get them. Some of the bands are only about screaming and being angry and I have no desire to listen to them. Then every now and then, you get a band that knows a lot about beautiful music too and amidst their angst they throw in beauty. A tortured beauty perhaps. And then others are very artsy and are able to convey that without screaming too too much. It's much more enjoyable. Very aggressive but it will give you lots of energy for the day. Lol.