Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Hello all,

I just got the Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Collection. I thought that it would to read stories by fans for fans. So, to all you trekkie readers out there, Haveyou read this collection? And if so, how good was it? Which volume is the best to read. I just want some feedback and comments because I would like to know what did others think of it.

Thank you for your time,

Lursa

So far I have read them all and I think they all have good stories in them but also bad. Everybody has their own tastes. For some reason the story about pike in the first or second volume. Where its after his accident and he is thinking about how he got to where he was and I always like the sigma iosha(sp) stories from the piece of the action. Their has been at least one in each book but the last one.

I only have the first two.

I'll wait to find the others in a used book store.I think the price for new editions is ridiculous.

The first two books are okay.

I especially enjoyed the TNG and Voyager stories.

Thanks guys. I got all of mine at the book store for 1.00 each them are waiting to rid of more trek novels. I have so many of them to read it is not even funny lol. What will Trek come up with next!!!!! lol.