Sign in to follow this  

I remember him by name that is about it. I am how ever your typical middle aged male and I only really watch the show for the the women in little bathing suits :P

And I'm going to have to preprogram the VCR for the ("3 hours") 2 hour opener and a one hour show the following Thursday since I'll be in Europe when it starts and I love to see the whole show but also see the Guys in Bathing Suits.

:P :yucky: B) B)

I can't wait to see this new installment but I hear that bush will be talking at 9est so if it is a two hour show I wonder if they will play bush. Also the ads keep on saying that two of our favorite survivors are coming back. I really wonder who they are. I would have said rupert but I really don't see him leaving his wife and children again.

I'm excited, finally something to watch on TV. I wonder who is coming back too, hopefully not someone I couldn't stand. I have the TIVO set, hope it doesn't mess up, husband is going into surgery today, so I will still be at the hospital tomorrow night.

352188[/snapback]

Just be sure to set the TiVo to record for the right times, if the President is going on TV that night it will throw things off.

Also the ads keep on saying that two of our favorite survivors are coming back.  I really wonder who they are

I too am excited to watch tonight, and I've also been trying to figure who will return.

Also the ads keep on saying that two of our favorite survivors are coming back.  I really wonder who they are

I too am excited to watch tonight, and I've also been trying to figure who will return.

352380[/snapback]

They say 2 of the most popular, I would think Rupert is one of them but I don't know that for sure. That's just a guess.

I don't belive how cool that was. I really was not thinking of the two people that they brought back but I am glad they did as they really got a raw deal the last time out. With the begining trek. I really think that if they could have gotten fire I would have tried to keep going into the night. I know that sounds bad but you could do it really slowly. You might only get one extra mile in the night but that would be a mile ahead of the other tribe. But it only would have worked if they had gotten fire which did not look likely.

so, who was brought back? I didn't stay up to see it last night

352475[/snapback]

They brought back...

Click For Spoiler

It's cool to have them back and to see how they do, but I don't know that I'd say they are 2 of the most popular.

I thought the episode was really good. As an NFL nut I'll probably be rooting for Gary Hogeboom even though he was a Cowboy. I actually got to see him play in person in the 1982 NFC Championship game (Redskins vs. Cowboys). Danny White got knocked out and he had to come in to complete the game.

Anyway, it looks like it will be a rough, and good season.

It always seems that whenever my wife and I pick a team that we like they always start to lose. I really hope that the blue team starts to get on track and they way that jeff was talking this week at tribal the next challenge will be a intelligence not a strength test.

I have watched alot of the survivor live shows and it seems that steph is not a team player. Maybe this is the reason that whatever team she is on does not win.

Well tonight is the finale. I'll make my first predictions of the season...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

It's been a pretty good season, not the greatest but not the worst.

Tonight's episode was great. I love to see the blindside come up and smack a jerk in the face lol

And what a joy it was to see Cindy booted too, two Councils in a row caused much cheering here!

Tonight's episode was great. I love to see the blindside come up and smack a jerk in the face lol

And what a joy it was to see Cindy booted too, two Councils in a row caused much cheering here!

I didn't really have any feelings for or against Cindy. The only one I really disliked was Judd... oh and Jamie. I had wanted Gary to win it all.

Well tonight is the finale. I'll make my first predictions of the season...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

:dontgetit:

And I'm going to have to preprogram the VCR for the ("3 hours") 2 hour opener and a one hour show the following Thursday since I'll be in Europe when it starts and I love to see the whole show but also see the Guys in Bathing Suits.

I'm glad they brought back Bobby Jon he was one of favorite Survivors from Palau besides Jeff Wilson.

:dontgetit: :blink: :yawn: B)

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

Well predicted Kevin!

LMP, if you set your VCR for Thursday then I'm sorry to say you missed it, it was last night. We probably would have missed it to if I had not seen commercials for it during football on CBS.