Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indy

I won a startrek.com contest!

I WON I WON IWON!! Sorry, I'm so excited right now I can hardly contain myself. :)

I got an e-mail but I thought it was junk mail and didn't open it for two days. :) Then I thought it was spam or something til I checked the list at startrek.com. I'm on the list!! I won Enterprise season 2!!!

I'm just a little excited. :lol:

:hug: :partytime: :rolleyes: :partytime: :rolleyes:

Congratulations Indy, thats wonderful. I bet that one will have pride of place in your collection! :rolleyes:

Thanks, Angel and LOTB. I'm still bouncing off the walls!! :rolleyes:

I bet I would have been running down the streets if I had won anything like that. my poor neighbours! At least your mellow enough not to be as insane as I.

Nothing, you just fill out the form and submit it. You can enter once a day for however long the contest runs. :rolleyes:

Thanks, everybody!! :rolleyes:

:o Awesome, Indy! That sounds so great! I didn't win, but then again, I didn't enter :). Didn't even know about it. But I did enter for the season 1 giveaway. Didn't win that either :rolleyes:. You're so lucky, Indy!

Thanks, everybody. I still can hardly believe it myself. But I checked the list again this morning and my name is still on it!! :rolleyes:

Thanks, everybody, for sharing in my excitement!! :o

Congratulations indy, Try not to watch them all in one go or you will have a long wait for season 3. Its a shame we cant enter just beacuse we Live in the UK.

Oh well Congratulations again Indy

Congrats indy! i know how it feels to win a startrek.com contest. i won one last year. it's great to see the email and your name on the winners list. enjoy your prize!

tm :rolleyes:

Thanks, everybody! Just wanted to say that the season set had been delivered when I returned from being out of town for a week. I can't wait til I have time to sit down and start watching it!

You can't win if you don't enter so everybody who's eligible should get on over to startrek.com and enter for season 3!! Good luck!