Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Do You Know Of Any Stores That Still Sell Them?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any store I could go to that might still sell Star Trek Enterprise action figures. All I have is Archer, but it would be nice to have more. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. I know that I can find it on the net, but it's easier if I could find it in the store.

anyway, if anyone here has any ENT action figures they want to sell, give me a ring. :rolleyes:

You might try the close-out stores in your area. I found some of the figures at Big Lots where I live.

Good luck in your search!

Oh man, I've got a great joke I could use here, but it's just too damn cruel.

Anyway, if you have Forbidden Planet stores in the U.S, I'm sure they'll have some ENT action figures.

Though if they do, be prepared to pay quite a lot for them since comic book stores like Forbidden Planet like to bump up the prices significantly.

There's a little store near my house owned by some guy named "Jedi Mike".

He has a lot of Trek action figures and other sci-fi collectibles (I buy Puppetmaster action figures from him).

But he really inflates the prices, since he knows the merchandise he sells is hard to come by.

Most of the Trek action figures are priced between $20 and $45 dollars a piece. (I've never seen one cheaper than 20, but have seen plenty more expensive than 45) :frusty:

I think another local store, "Heroes Cards & Collectibles", also has a few Enterprise action figures in stock. I'll check. Heroes isn't as bad as some comic/collectible stores about price gouging.

In the Big Lots near me they sold Nemesis Data and Picard figures and oe Archer figure, but I hated it. It looked like he was wearing a dress. So I got Data.

Oh man, I've got a great joke I could use here, but it's just too damn cruel.

Anyway, if you have Forbidden Planet stores in the U.S, I'm sure they'll have some ENT action figures.

Though if they do, be prepared to pay quite a lot for them since comic book stores like Forbidden Planet like to bump up the prices significantly.

356009[/snapback]

B) You shop at Forbidden Planet too? That's the store I was on about! B) :frusty:

thanks guys for the input. I never thought to look at Big Lots, I may try there next. They plan to release more Trek action figures next year for Trek's 40th anniversary, so maybe they will release or rerelease some ENT then.

If nothing else, I could always try looking in flea markets sometime

What are the ones you want the most.

I might be able to help.

What are the ones you want the most.

I might be able to help.

356717[/snapback]

I'm looking for other ENT action figures; T'Pol, Travis Mayweather, and any others like that. I already have Archer

any help would be appreciated

You might try the close-out stores in your area. I found some of the figures at Big Lots where I live.

Good luck in your search!

356004[/snapback]

thanks a lot to all for your help! I went to Big Lots today and I was shocked to find that they did have Enterprise stuff! :veryangry:

I bought Hoshi and T'Pol so I'm very happy, I never thought of checking Big Lots until it was suggested here. I went everywhere and I tried Big Lots just because that's about the last place I didn't check and there they were.

thanks again

i went to my big lots and they didn't have anything. they were reorganzing things for christmas who knows next time i go they might have something.

tm

If you do not mind them being out of there

packages. I can get you Trip and Malcolm.

thank you for your offer. it's okay. i do have a trip and archer i got last year. i was hoping they'd have something more that i could add to my collection.

tm :P

357770[/snapback]

I don't have either of them, those are the two I have been looking for! You wouldn't mind selling them to me please. I would be very thankful, I don't mind if they are out of the package since I would take them out anyway

Edited by Gamera

yes i will get them to you. pm me.

we will work out the details later.

I have two of all of them except mayweather.

got them when kb toys went out of bussness