Sign in to follow this  
Dark Reality

Gonna start watching DS9 all the way through

I do not deny Jadzia's greatness, just the absoluteness of it. :drool:

I will make sure Jadzia herself hears of this. She will not be happy. Just look at my avatar!

And here is the timeline for it all. Very handy.

I do not deny Jadzia's greatness, just the absoluteness of it. :drool:

I didn't know Terry Farrel wanted off the show. If that was the case, killing her off is a great way to do it. Like when Nana Visitor got pregnant, they did that thing with the O'Brien's baby, so she wouldn't have to hide it.

Now that you mention First Contact, when did that take place? Worf was in all four TNG films... I have no idea where DS9 fits with all that. I assume it goes TNG-DS9 ep.1-Generations (since the Ent-D is in Ep.1 and it's destroyed in Generations) and I know First Contact is after DS9's fourth season starts (Worf has the Defiant, nuff said) but beyond that I don't get it.

Back to VBG... Ah, the Army... that too will do it. Actually I liked history a lot in high school, but lost some interest afterward. Did your brother's script ever get made into a movie? Or is he still trying for that? I'm not much for war films, but if I saw another one, I'd like to see one for the Civil War... I think I've seen one for just about every major conflict but the last two... I had a friend who was in the Army in the early 80s, and he loves war movies... I guess they kind of go together. Other than Braveheart and maybe one or two others, the names of which are presently escaping me... I don't much care for war movies. As far as military drama, though... the first part of "Full Metal Jacket" rocks, "The General's Daughter" was pretty good... anyway, I'm getting a bit offtopic... :)

He has several scripts that he's written, the Civil War script has won awards and has gotten a lot of praise but the Civil War doesn't get a lot of movies made on it. He's been told that it would be a "blockbuster" type of production in terms of cost and effects, all of the "Hollywood types" that have reviewed it for him have all raved over it but he'd have to have a lot of clout to get it made.

As it is right now he just writes what interests him in the hopes that the scripts will get him noticed, if one or more of them wind up getting bought along the way that would be great too.

Now that I have Netflix I have been able to watch some of the shows. A few years back you told me it was the best and I have to agree.

While I like DS9 my heart still belongs to TOS. But my favorite episode is DS9........The Visitor.