Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

If You Could Meet One Character From Trek

Ooooookay, I'll try to remember that this is a family board.... :)

Well, I would like to meet Jean-Luc and have a nice talk with him, or have dinner in his quarters... or perhaps I'd ask him if I could spend a shift on the bridge with him, just to see him sitting in his chair... :hug: Or I would ask him for a tour of the Enterprise-E. :lol:

And later... okay... I won't say anything else. :lol: :)

Jadzia of course! I'd ask her if she wanted to marry me and take her to my mountain stronghold.

I would like to have a talk with Data and see if he couldn't make me the best laptop in the world. And Mrs. Picard... the only thing you have to say would be 'You would like some Hot Coffee Jean-Luc?'

Data would be the person I would love to meet. I think he and I could become good friends. Friendship with him would be awesome, and I think that maybe we would share a few things in common. And, she has not been here in a while, my sister would probably pick Lore... as long as he behaved himself (especially because of my niece being around.). My brother(who also used to post here) would more than likely pick Seven, since he was and still is a HUGE Borg fan.

No, to everyone's surprise.. I probably would not ask Data out. I am sure he would be a wonderful boyfriend or husband, but my heart is set on someone else(in this century). If he asked me to go to dinner, as friends, then that would be more than fine.

I can't decide whether I would rather meet Data or Lore. Data would be the safer choice but sometimes it's fun to have the element of danger present. LOL

Difficult to choose only one.

I wouldn't mind bat'telh sparring with Worf and have a few bottles of blood wine afterwards.

I was going to say 7of9, and not because I'm some hormonal fan-boy :rolleyes: . I just thought she was a really interesting character.

But... I've definitely changed my mind. There's pretty much no better choice than Guinan.

I can just imagine all the stories she could tell --

of her travels on 20th century Earth

of the El Aurians experience with the Borg

of her many years in the Alpha quadrant from the time Kirk rescued her up to her service on board the Ent-D

of her encounters with Q (his comments about her really intrigued me in TNG's "Q Who?")

...and the rest of her "Listener" idiosyncracies.

Plus, she was one of the all-time friendliest (and obviously one of the wisest) characters in all of Trek.

Edited by Ace

I'm assuming its regular characters, or I'd ask for Q and also accept his offer which Riker rejected. with his powers, I'd make sure I'll get to meet every other character I want.

Well, from the regular character list.... I'd like to ask Hoshi out on a date on Risa but I can't let my wife know what, so that's out of the questions. I'll be limited to only the men.

I'd ask Worf to accompany me on a tour of Qonos.