Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Mirror Universe

What Is Your Favorite Episode In The Mirror Universe?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Episode In The Mirror Universe?

• In A Mirror, Darkly Parts 1 and 2 (Star Trek: Enterprise)
    • Mirror, Mirror (Star Trek: The Original Series)
    • Crossover (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
    • Through the Looking Glass (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
    • Shattered Mirror (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
    • Resurrection (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
    • The Emperor?s New Cloak (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
    • other

I love "Mirror, Mirror", it's one of my all-time fave TOS-episodes, that's why I voted for that one. I mean, Spock looks so awesome with that beard :hug: I'm a huge fan of mirror universe episodes. :lol:

In a Mirror, Darkly (1 and 2)

Um...how can there be an other category?

346261[/snapback]

I agree. I loved In a Mirror, Darkly.

As for the other category, I think that's a fail safe in case an episode was missed from the list. LOL

346261[/snapback]

As for the other category, I think that's a fail safe in case an episode was missed from the list. LOL

346326[/snapback]

But, all the mirror universe episodes are there.

346261[/snapback]

346326[/snapback]

But, all the mirror universe episodes are there.

346337[/snapback]

I didn't create or add to the poll but I know there have been many times when I have started a poll and have forgetten to include something that should have been obvious to me. I think most polls have an "other" option just in case we do forget one.

I quite like them all to be honest.

'Through the Looking Glass' I especially like.

I love "Mirror, Mirror", it's one of my all-time fave TOS-episodes, that's why I voted for that one. I mean, Spock looks so awesome with that beard  :P I'm a huge fan of mirror universe episodes.  :yucky:

346238[/snapback]

Agreed. I like it because it was the first.

Mirror,Mirror of corse the one and only show that is the best. Of course the others are good to and more high teck, but when youare the best you can forget the rest!

I have to go with In the Mirror Darkly. I loved all of the Mirror Episodes but I had always wanted to see an episode where we see events in the Mirror universe without there being a crossover of personel from our universe.

has to be  mirror mirror  from the tos

348262[/snapback]

The only TOS episode I have watched is Mirror, Mirror on one sunday morning browsing the sci-fi channels. So I will also vote for this. B)

The best...

Click For Spoiler

b9f0ya.jpg

b9exz9.jpg

b9f1a0.jpg

But why, oh, why were there never any AU eps. for TNG or Voy? (I don't count "Living Witness" as it wasn't a true AU ep).

Big fan of mirror mirror, but Darkly takes the cake for me because it's a prequel (Mirror Mirror) as well as a sequel (Tholian Web) and it has a snazy looking opening theme with great visuals.

The only thing I have to say after that is ALL HAIL EMPRESS SATO!

I am not a fan of the mirror universe episodes, except that I really like 'Mirror, Mirror' from TOS. It is one of my favorite TOS episodes. That is the one I voted for!

"Living Witness", that's what it was called! No, it's not a true mirror universe episode, but the way Voyager was portrayed hundreds of years into the future was very much like the mirror universe.

So far I have only seen Mirror Mirror and Crossover. Crossover was good, but Mirror, Mirror is better... I don't much like TOS, but that was one episode that was pretty good from the original series. Though I'm looking forward to more DS9 mirror episodes, and wish there had been more of them. I didn't even know about the mirror universe until after I started watching and talking about DS9. :tribble:

Interesting note, during the opening of Through a Mirror Darkly, it has a scene from the opening of a Voyager episode, Dragon's Teeth. It is the orbital bombardment shown as a weapon blasts through a building and into the ground.