Ok, I've been a big long time fan of wrestling and before you start with "It's Fake", let me remind you that so is Star Trek...and evey other Movie and TV show :laugh:

Ok. I would like to know if there are any other fans out there??

I'll admit that it's(WWE) not as interesting as it used to be. But it still manages to entertain me some.

and just for kicks and Giggles, lets see if anyone can guess who this Trek character is that I made using the "SmackDown:Shut Your Mouth" Create A Wrestler :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

image006.jpg

Yeah supposed to be. It turned out better than I expected actually.

Edit:anyway, if anyone here doesn't like Wrestling, please don't Preach To me why and I won't bother you with why I like it :laugh:

We all have our Likes and Dislikes :laugh:

Stardate:213501.2

I used to be a huge fan of wrestling.

But it has started to die off ever since Vince Mcmahon bought WCW and took it off the air.Thats in my opinion signed the WWF's(I hate the WWE crap)death certificate.They lost thier only competition and thier story lines have suffered because of it.Vince knows this and is trying to rekindle it by bringing back old wrestlers(Hogan,Piper,Legion of Doom,Sable,ect.)but it isn't working.Ratings are at a record low and I for one are almost done with it all together.The only person Vince has to blame for this is himself.

It got kinda interesting when Stone Cold Steve Austin was made co owner of RAW but that is starting to get boring as well.

IMO(And I think it will be a fact)that the World Wrestling Federation(again i hate this WWE crap)only has a maximum of 5 to 8 years left on tv.

Also Im not preaching Im just giving facts

Hogan and Piper are Gone btw.

And yeah, it is suffering. That much is certain. Another problem is that they're letting Triple H call the shots on RAW.

I used to be a Huge Fan Of HHH, but ever since RAW became "The Triple H Show", I can't stand him. I'm Frellin' SICK Of Seeing HHH, week after week after week getting his way. The Originality wore off a few years ago.

If NWA were to get on TV reguarly, hopefully Vince will leave them the Hell alone.

I used to watch Raw like a relegion...I enjoyed the whole show even tho it was the same show after show. Somewhere after the wwf inherated(sp) the wcw and changed to the wwe..I lost interest..It did not grab me the way it once had and I hate how HHH is always the champ whenever I watch and I think it's lame that my fav wrassler Undertaker is a biker and his "bro" is running around without a mask.

Stardate:213501.6

Yeh I'm getting sick of HHH being Champ as well.He has had the title for like a year and a half now.

Also I didnt know hogan and Piper were gone I havent watched Smackdown for like 6 months now.

And you know Vince wont let the NWA get on tv.Hes wants to keep this tv monopoly he has going.

And as far as Kane goes.I think its about Damn time they took his mask off.They always have said he was all scarred up and I think its about damn time that everybody gets to see what Issac Yankum(his name in ECW)really looks like.Although he used to have hair from what i remember.

Ok, I used to love wrestling. I got into it sideways, thanks to my baby brother. But the guys I love are all gone, except for the Undertaker, and he's so different.

WWF lost me when they got really, really big. It lost a lot of personality, IMO, when they tried too hard to make the personalities huge.

I miss Macho Man, Piper, The Legion of Doom, The Bushwackers, Mr. Perfect (a personal fave), Marty Jannetty (another fave), The Undertaker before he went all occult-y, The Ultimate Warrior, The Million Dollar Man, and on and on. (I will never miss Hogan.) But they're brought on now only in has-been ways. ;)

Yeah, McMahon's really missed the boat lately. Looks like it's up to some indie to come kick him in the teeth, the way he did when he started!

I think its about damn time that everybody gets to see what Issac Yankum(his name in ECW)really looks like.

Hell, he used that name in the old WWF too.

His Real Name is Glenn Jacobs.

and Captain, Frell is a Curse word used in Farscape.

I was a huge wrestling fan when I lived in Calgary. It was in the days of Stampede Wrestling and I used to go every week and it was a blast. Stampede Wrestling had such an amazing talent pool - Brett Hart, Dynamite Kid, Davey Boy Smith and the list goes on. It was a very sad day when Stu Hart sold the business to Vince McMahon. I watched the WWE for a little while but I just hate how sexual it has become.

Ok, I've been a big long time fan of wrestling and before you start with "It's Fake", let me remind you that so is Star Trek...and evey other Movie and TV show ;)

Ok.  I would like to know if there are any other fans out there??

I'll admit that it's(WWE) not as interesting as it used to be. But it still manages to entertain me some.

and just for kicks and Giggles, lets see if anyone can guess who this Trek character is that I made using the "SmackDown:Shut Your Mouth" Create A Wrestler ;)

Click for Spoiler:

image006.jpg

My husband likes wrestling..... i just can't believe non of them have been nominated for an Oscar :)

My husband likes wrestling..... i just can't believe non of them have been nominated for an Oscar ;)

Well...their talking acting ability leaves something to be desired ;)

I'm a fan of pro wrestling. I watch it from time to time when it's on. I use to watch it a lot when the Rock ( THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION) was still apart of the roster, but ever since he left I haven't been keeping up as much. I did catch it when he was on Raw and he confronted Christian (The self proclaimed New peep champ.) Right now I'm looking foward for the Rock's new movies coming up (the rundown, Walking Tall) But if he ever goes back to laying the smacketh down in the WWE I'll be a watching again. If ya smelllllll.......what the ROCK....is....you know th rest.

Here's The Deal With Rock.

He seems to show up for a few weeks, then goes back to making another Movie, then wrestles for a few weeks again.

What the Rock really does is when he's not doing a movie he goes back to the ring so he can keep his name out there. That way noone forget's who he is not that there going to anyway. It's just another way for him to stay in the spotlight. There have been alot of wrestler's that have done that.

Oh yea before I for get I am a very big wrestling fan I post over at the Lords of Pain. Great wrestling website you should check it out.

I used to be a Huge Fan Of HHH, but ever since RAW became "The Triple H Show", I can't stand him.  I'm Frellin' SICK Of Seeing HHH, week after week after week getting his way.

As long as he is doin the boss's daughter, expect it to be. but don't worry, they are getting married, and once they are maried its just a short while before he screws up with her and Vince has him wrestling dark matches.

WOOOOO Best thing to happen since... the 1997 montreal screw job :laugh:

I used to be a Huge Fan Of HHH, but ever since RAW became "The Triple H Show", I can't stand him.  I'm Frellin' SICK Of Seeing HHH, week after week after week getting his way.

As long as he is doin the boss's daughter, expect it to be. but don't worry, they are getting married, and once they are maried its just a short while before he screws up with her and Vince has him wrestling dark matches.

WOOOOO Best thing to happen since... the 1997 montreal screw job :huh:

Stardate:213532.7

Woa you better hope none of the canadians on this board are big wrestling fans or u might get in trouble :laugh:

I went to a house shoe once in Ottawa(sp) about 2 months after that show and there was a few people there that actually had guns with them and were talking about wanting to kill Vince.

WOOOOO Best thing to happen since... the 1997 montreal screw job :huh:

Stardate:213532.7

Woa you better hope none of the canadians on this board are big wrestling fans or u might get in trouble :laugh:

I went to a house shoe once in Ottawa(sp) about 2 months after that show and there was a few people there that actually had guns with them and were talking about wanting to kill Vince.

Right now I think most people would want to do that and not just because of the Montreal Screw Job.

Hmm....I don't wanna Kill Vince....a Dead Man Can't Learn From His Mistakes. Some One Needs To Beat Some Sense Into Him :laugh:

And For The Record, I Never Stopped Being A Bret Hart Fan.

I would have figured that Austin would have beat some sense into him when they were feuding.

I am also a Bret Heat fan and I always will be.

Just Came across and old Tape with Episodes of Raw & SmackDown from when WCW & ECW were "Invading" WWF....ahhh......the Last Time WWF was really Good....after the whole Invasion thing ended...everthing they've done since then seems like crap

Bret Hart has appeared on a Canadian sports network called TSN a number of times for interviews. If you are interested in watching any of them here is a link to the page they can be found on:

Bret Hart on TSN

You have to register with the site to view them though.

Bret Hart has appeared on a Canadian sports network called TSN a number of times for interviews.  If you are interested in watching any of them here is a link to the page they can be found on:

Bret Hart on TSN

You have to register with the site to view them though.

Sweet I'll definatly have to check it out thanks.

I grew up in Loreauville,Louisiana.I was raised on wrasslin.I remember listening to commentary on the radio during events around my home state.NWA,Florida Championship Wrestling,Missouri Valley Wrestling,WCCW.I watched it all religiously.I don't watch WWE.I hate Vince McMahon.As much as that clown has done for wrestling to build its popularity,he has done to destroy it.I used to listen to my folks(both southerners) talk about wrestling in the 'good old days' and how much better it was than what I was watching in the early to mid 80's.I'd laugh at them.But now I know what they meant.I miss the 80's style! :unsure: