Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trek_dude

Star Trek Personality Quiz

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Always in control, you are a great leader, deligator, and diplomat. These qualities attract people to you, and this sometimes annoys you.

Aloof, introspective, and philosophical; you enjoy quiet time in solitude.

:yawn: I've taken about five different Trek personality quizzes and every time, the results always say that I'm Captain Jean Luc Picard. cool :yawn:

Captain James T. Kirk

Charasmatic tatical leader/ egotistical womanizer. :yawn:

Your arrogant Cowboy mentality is forgiven. :yawn:

Because of your deep concern for those close to you. :lol:

Your middle name is Tiberius.

seven.gif

Seven of Nine

You are an outcast learning to cope and understand the ways of those around you. Your blunt honesty and intellectual capacity cause others to mistake you for egotistical...when really, you ARE just smarter than everyone else.

He he. :borgqueen:

:yawn:

Star Trek:Personality Quiz

-------------------------------

Captain Jean-Luc Picard ("Make It So!") (Let's See What's Out There Engage!")Encounter At Farpoint -II

------------------------------

:yawn::yawn: :lol: :lol:

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Always in control, you are a great leader, deligator, and diplomat. These qualities attract people to you, and this sometimes annoys you.

seven.gif

Seven of Nine

You are an outcast learning to cope and understand the ways of those around you. Your blunt honesty and intellectual capacity cause others to mistake you for egotistical...when really, you ARE just smarter than everyone else.

picard.gif

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I wish the first part was true! :lol:

harry.gif

Harry Kim

You are a bit naive, but full of energy and potential. Your optimism and good will are what make you likable to your peers.

You have a tendency to become obsessed with unattainable members of the opposite sex.

harry.gif

Harry Kim

You are a bit naive, but full of energy and potential. Your optimism and good will are what make you likable to your peers.

You have a tendency to become obsessed with unattainable members of the opposite sex.

quark.gif

Quark

A shrewd businessman with an ear to ground, you always hear opportunities before anyone else. Your greed is off-set by compassion which you try to hide.

Your mother says you are full of spit and vinegar, or maybe worse.

kirk7lf.gif

Captain James T. Kirk

Charasmatic tatical leader/ egotistical womanizer. Your arrogant cowboy mentality is forgiven because of your deep concern for those close to you.

:lol: okkk if i am kirk i wonder what Hang will get?? janeway?? :hug: :)

worf8sb.gif

Worf

You appear tough and cold, but deep inside you are a hopeless romantic and highly motivated by your emotions and sense of honor and ethics. :rolleyes:

Hehe what else could i get with a half klingon screen name :rolleyes:

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my favorite character, the most sexy on the series ever, and I am he.

Of course!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol:

kirk.gif

Captain James T. Kirk

Charasmatic tatical leader/ egotistical womanizer. Your arrogant cowboy mentality is forgiven because of your deep concern for those close to you.

Seven of Nine

You are an outcast learning to cope and understand the ways of those around you. Your blunt honesty and intellectual capacity cause others to mistake you for egotistical...when really, you ARE just smarter than everyone else