Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia Vacation

I need a break from the trivia to re-charge myself. Plus I'm leaving for Vegas on Thursday for the Star Trek convention anyway. So, we would've had a very short week upcoming followed by a week off..I've decided to take the full 2 weeks off..

No worries..Trivia will be back bigger and better than ever the week of 8/20/05 - 8/26/05..And at that time I will schedule our next Trivia Chat session as well..

A well earned break Spacetigger, enjoy yourself in Las Vegas. Any plans for when you get there?

Enjoy your break, ST.

Wow, good thing I decided to answer questions this week or I'd be waiting for that promotion for awhile. Sorry if that's rubbing it in.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

Enjoy your break, ST.

Wow, good thing I decided to answer questions this week or I'd be waiting for that promotion for awhile. Sorry if that's rubbing it in.

345597[/snapback]

Same here :yawn:

Thanks all..I'm going to have a great time in Vegas..I can't wait to get out there.. I love Star Trek: The Experience..

What a fun place.. :yawn:

I kinda figured you'd be taking a short break as I knew the con was happening soon.

Have a great time & I know I'll see you there in either '06 (preferably) or '07.

My friend's at that con as we speak!! She just worked at a creationcon here in the Seattle area, that had Avery Brooks and Brent Spiner as the guests, but she left for Vegas before I could ask her if she'd had a chance to meet either one.

Hope you've enjoyed yourself, by the time you read this!