Favorite Season

Which is your Favorite Season of Enterprise  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your Favorite Season of Enterprise

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4

Season 4 is my favourite and not just because of the appearance of Brent Spiner as Arik Soong. The whole season was terrific.

It's between season 1 and season 4. I haven't decided yet, so I haven't voted.

won't be any time soon when I vote since I'm just now on the fourth episode of Season Two on the DVD :laugh: But season one was excellent, but I'll hold my vote because I will probably say Season Four once I see it

won't be any time soon when I vote since I'm just now on the fourth episode of Season Two on the DVD :yawn:  But season one was excellent, but I'll hold my vote because I will probably say Season Four once I see it

345455[/snapback]

Season 3 was my favourite and i have only seen 2 episodes from season 4 so i can not comment on how good season 4 is yet :yawn:

345520[/snapback]

Which serves to remind us all to continue to use spoilers when discussing plot details.

That's a hard question to answer. Seasons 1 and 2 had some great episodes as did 3 and 4. I started to get a little annoyed with all of the 3 parters of season 4 though.

I think one of my favorite episodes though has to be season 2's "Carbon Creek". That was just a very fun episode to watch.

I've finally seen the entire series of Enterprise so I can finally answer this question! :lol:

My favorite season goes between four and three. I vote for season four if for no other reason than the formation of the Federation can be seen the entire season all the way to the end. I like how deep the storline got into how it was made, great season.

The only problem I really had with "These Are The Voyages..." is that there was no set up for the story about Shran trying to rescue his daughter. The series should have been given one more episode to turn "These Are The Voyages..." into a two parter and it would have felt like a better story. I thought it was interesting to see what the crew looked like seven years after Terra Prime.

I enjoyed the entire series, but like I said, I vote for four

Definately season four for me. I enjoyed this season much more than the first three. Season three turned me off 'Enterprise' but season four got me straight back into it.

I've only seen season one...maybe a couple episodes of season 2, and I just recently saw one of season 4. I liked what I saw in season four....Tpol's outfit has greatly improved.

Season 1 is my all time favourite season. I loved the spirit of exploring and the camaderie. Season 2 was mainly good as well.

Season 3 had many very good eps - very typical Star Trek eps like Extinction, Similitude, The Shipment, Chosen Realm. But there were also eps which were so un-trekish that I cannot stand them like The Damage, Azati Prime and Stratagem.

Season 4 IMHO was a sci-fi show but no Trek. But I could have lived with that as well if only ENT would have gone on.