Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Hallmark ornaments

The 2003 Hallmark Star Trek ornaments are Captain Archer, T'Pol and Scorpion from Nemesis:

Click for Spoiler:

qxi7509_lrg.jpgqxi8349_lrg.jpgqxi8757_lrg.jpg

These ornaments will not be available until October.

The Scorpion and T'Pol look great but I think Hallmark dropped the ball with Archer's likeness still, it's cool to see Hallmark is going to acknowledge Enterprise.

wow! Looks like I have more to buy...i have every single one, starting out from the Galleilo shuttlecraft that has Spock saying "Shuttlecraft to Enterprise, Spock here. Happy Holidays. Live Long, and Prosper"

That thing provided endless amounts of fun when I was a child

Thanks Indy. The only Hallmark ornament I have is the Enterprise NX-01 form last year. I have it displayed in my den at home.

Thanks Indy.  The only Hallmark ornament I have is the Enterprise NX-01 form last year.  I have it displayed in my den at home.

You're welcome. Yeah, last year's is a nice one. Somehow I ended up with two of them. :lol:

oooh, This year I am going to get them, I wanted to get the Delta Flyer and the EMH but I didnt have the money to buy them, and when I did they were sold out =( so this year Im gonna get the Scorpion and T'Pol.

They look great! I'll be buying them. I have all the Star Trek ornaments except for the very first one which is the Enterprise 1701 from TOS. I've seen it for sale on ebay and its now going for about $200.00!!

The 2003 Hallmark Star Trek ornaments are Captain Archer, T'Pol and Scorpion from Nemesis:

Click for Spoiler:

;)Wher I live we dont have a Hallmake store, the closet 1 is like a light year away!

Click for Spoiler:

;)Wher I live we dont have a Hallmake store, the closet 1 is like a light year away!

Hallmark has an online store. I live in a small town and I love the internet

thanks Indy, but whats a Hallmark Ornament?

ACK!!!!!! You're kidding, RIGHT???? :P :o :o

Ok, in case you're not, here's just some of the Hallmark ornaments:

Star Trek ornaments

This is by no means all of them, but is the best I could do since I'm leaving town this morning. Let me know if you want more info. :o :o

Edited by Indy

thanks Indy, like i keep saying, its me damn country, they cant get up with the latest stuff....soo annoying...

Didn't Avon produce some Star Trek collectibles back in the 70's?I found some Star Trek busts (each about an inch tall,on a small base....I have McCoy,Spock,and Uhura) and a USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (a bit banged up) at a yard sale and the guy doing the selling said he had bought them from a neighbor who sold Avon in like '77 or '78.I've never confirmed his story,but have no reason to disbelieve him.They were cheap,anyway.Bought the whole set for $5.

You could be right, Captain Smiley. I did a quick search and didn't come up with anything from that time period, but was kinda surprised to find this:

Click for Spoiler:

PROD_0263530_LG.gif

Exclusive set of three action figures from the Starship Enterprise. Figures (Mr. Spock, Captain Kirk and Dr. McCoy) feature technically superior articulation. Plastic. 6 1/2" H. Ages 3 and up. Figures wear their Star Trek uniforms. Mr. Spock comes with a science tricorder. Captain Kirk comes with a phaser. Dr. McCoy comes with a medical tricorder.

I had no idea these were currently available through Avon. I believe they are made by Art Asylum.

Thanks Indy.  The only Hallmark ornament I have is the Enterprise NX-01 form last year.  I have it displayed in my den at home.

You're welcome. Yeah, last year's is a nice one. Somehow I ended up with two of them. :)

SEND ONE MY WAY BUD. :) ive been collecting them for a while, but last year the wife dropped the ball, i said this year i want "THIS ORNAMENT" i usually get a few different ornaments a year, starwars startrek, anything fire, or charlie brown related. so when i specifically said this one, and didnt get it, i was soooo bumed, same thing the year before, when i asked for the DS9, and the little ships that went with it, well i got the DS9 but no minitures to go with it. oh well. :)

I went into one of our local flower shops that sells Hallmark after Christmas last year. I got the NX-01 and a couple of Star Wars and the Red Fish Blue Fish from two years ago - all at half price -

I'm getting an Archer ornament for Christmas. I was with my parents when they bought it and I noticed a screw up on the box. Its under postion or something it says: Captain of the FEDERATION starship Enterprise. I wonder if that will increase its value???

I just finished hanging all my Star Trek ornaments on the tree this morning! They look great!

All of mine are out, too. Hey, do yours talk every time you plug in the lights? I come out every morning and plug them in and I hear Captain Janeway, the Borg and Worf talking all at once. It kinda starts my day off right!

I just finished hanging all my Star Trek ornaments on the tree this morning! They look great!

All of mine are out, too. Hey, do yours talk every time you plug in the lights? I come out every morning and plug them in and I hear Captain Janeway, the Borg and Worf talking all at once. It kinda starts my day off right!

Yeah, they talk everytime you turn them on, The Borg, Janeway,Worf and Mr. Spock all talk at once everytime I switch them on. Its kinda funny actually!