Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

BOARD?

B) B) HEARD THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER COUPE ATTEMPT? IT ALL JUST MIGHT START HERE!!!!!! :P B) :devil: :lol: HOPE SO ANYWAYS. ;)

:laugh::laugh:AS CHATAEYA SITS IN THE SE CORNER OF THE ALPHA QUADRANT SCANING FOR DEBREE, SHE IS WONDERING WHY NO ONE LIKE THIS THREAD??????????

:( :dude:SHE WAS HOPING THAT BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN EVERYONE HAD THEY WOULD COME IN AND PLAY..... :dude:

I saw this post and the first thing that poped into my head was this.......

"I'm board I'm board , I, don't know what to do.and if yousang this song with me then you would be board to!!!" (repeat till your mind goes numb lol)

:) OH OK! IT'S THE 4TH AND GUESS WHAT??????? :bow: SO BACK UP FRONT IT WILL GO!!! IT MUST BE NICE TO GO PLACES? :bow:

:) YES, I'm bored again!!!!!!!!!! Have you all seen the NEW PICTURES posted in the photo album yet???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Well go look! :(

lol Chataeya... :) I heard about another coup attempt too...but when I asked no one is biting...hmmmmmm...

lol Chataeya... :)  I heard about another coup attempt too...but when I asked no one is biting...hmmmmmm...

:) I guess we will just have to keep are eyes open on this subject now won't we? :(

lol Chataeya... :(  I heard about another coup attempt too...but when I asked no one is biting...hmmmmmm...

:) I guess we will just have to keep are eyes open on this subject now won't we? :)

guess so...we all shall see as it is only a matter of time before the coup comes again... :)

Yillara? Have you heard anything else lately? I've been hearing some buzz, but that is all it's been.Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! About VBG and Takara 's posting War with PICs, is the lastest. Wonder how far that will go? :biggrin: :grin::grin:

Spacetigger walks into the room and sits down..Hey Chataeya..whats the BZZZZZ all about?..I heard something about a coupe starting here on this post...

:huh: :laugh:Oh, Yes there has been some buzzzzzz lately. Have you seen the PIC WAR going on between VBG and Takara, I believe that when they really get into it with each other there might be another take-over attemp. Least that's the buzzzzzzz. :eek::clap::clap::clap:

Ahhh yes, another possible coup attempt, darn I remember the last one so well...it was only yesterday it seems when RikerChick started that phaser battle, and certain Soong Sisters were hiding in closets or..a certain lab. :huh: People getting shot in the keister, legs being sold at Quark's, ships being stolen to go to Risa.. ahhh memories.

Yes I see the pic war, now we all have to decide....if there is another coup, who's side will we be on? I already know my answer...as well as one or two others...

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :laugh:

hmmmmmm? everyone???

I think there are three of us who post on this thread....Don't be afraid people we do not bite, well, I know I don't :laugh:

Tigger's don't bite either..They just bounce around alot :laugh: ..And bouncing is fun....Oh yes the bzzzz around the Board is that there is a takeover being planned..Secret meetings..Lots of whispering going on..Hope you all pick the right side to be on!...I hear that Qaurks did a heck of a lot of business during the last coup..

Tigger's don't bite either..They just bounce around alot :( ..And bouncing is fun....Oh yes the bzzzz around the Board is that there is a takeover being planned..Secret meetings..Lots of whispering going on..Hope you all pick the right side to be on!...I hear that Qaurks did a heck of a lot of business during the last coup..

Yeah especially on the Legs market :clap: ! Hmmmm....I know which side I will be on, just waiting for the dawn of the coup...

:bow:Sorry guys been off for awhile. My translater started to malfuction and I got mad and punched it , next time I will remember to use my right hand, instead of my left. I now have a broken baby-finger and I had to get used to typing with only three fingers or chicken pecking. (Hey that's how Homer kisses. Ugh!) :lol: I've heard some buzz but, no one is fessing up to anything. :lol: I know something is up because my senses are going crazy. :laugh: I guess we might need to poke around alittle to see what's up? :lol: I know Tiggers don't bite, I do my best not to, but when the :devil: mood hits me I just might bite. :lol:

I just :bow: Tiggers. :bow:

:bow:Sorry guys been off for awhile. My translater started to malfuction and I got mad and punched it , next time I will remember to use my right hand, instead of my left. I now have a broken baby-finger and I had to get used to typing with only three fingers or chicken pecking. (Hey that's how Homer kisses. Ugh!)  :lol: I've heard some buzz but, no one is fessing up to anything. :lol: I know something is up because my senses are going crazy. :laugh: I guess we might need to poke around alittle to see what's up? :lol: I know Tiggers don't bite, I do my best not to, but when the  :devil: mood hits me I just might bite. :lol:

I just  :bow: Tiggers. :bow:

Ack! broken fingers!!!

hmmmm, we gotta find someone who'll fess up...

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers is that I'm the only one"!..Sorry I went into a Time warp for a second.. :laugh:

Someone broke your fingers?..Maybe you were getting too close to the truth...We need to conduct a secret investigation..

:laugh: :lol: Hmmmm! Spacetigger, you posess some telepathy abilities, maybe? I just found out that my Translater was messed around with. Someone has been on my ship without my knowlegde. :lol: :lol: .Hmmmmmmm! Will diffently have to stay on my toes from here on out. Yillara, :lol: beware, Things are starting to happen. :bow: Keep your eyes open.

Seriously?! Darn, my telepathic powers must have been cloudy from that last coup.. :laugh: I guess something IS happening?? Wonder when the others will come and play??

:lol: I don't know! I have been trying to sneek in suggestion about this thread. they come and look but they do not post. Maybe they are afraid? :laugh: Or, maybe We should start a post somewhere else? :lol: What do you Think? :lol:

not sure...maybe they are afraid... :laugh: this is all in fun. If we post this somewhere else, it may get more hits, but it also could be moved back to off topic, too.. So, we may be better off here, for now