Do you watch UPN anymore?

Do you watch UPN anymore?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch UPN anymore?

• Yes, never stopped
    • No, never did
    • Never again!
    • No

I think the only way I'd turn it back on would be if they reversed their decision on Enterprise, and we know they won't do that so I won't be tuning in.

I've seen the programming they have on that network's site.

It does not impress me.

Never mind. Star Trek will be back eventually, and Vince McMahon will deal with the WWE SmackDOWN situation.

UPN on the other hand.....looks doomed.

Edited by VaBeachGuy

No. Enterprise was the only good current show that they had on..Certainly the only one I was interested in..The only way I'll turn UPN on again is for Enterprise or another Trek. The rest of their shows I'm just not interested in..

I have to admit there is nothing on UPN interesting enough to keep me going there, and I still do not know the names of the characters, or who plays them, in the shows on UPN besides ENTERPRISE.

I have not been back to UPN since Enterprise stopped running, not even to watch the local news.

My answer above was no.

My shows now are SueThomas: FB-EYE on PAX on Sunday. Also Star Gate SG-1 rereuns. I am trying to regularly watch StarGate SG-1 and Atlantis on the SCiFi Channel.

Edited by mj

The only thing I ever watched on UPN was Enterprise and the Terry Farrell show (Becker). Enterprise is no more and Becker is on too late for me to remember about it.

My shows now are SueThomas: FB-EYE on  PAX on Sunday. Also Star Gate SG-1 rereuns. I am trying to regularly watch StarGate SG-1 and Atlantis on the SCiFi Channel.

Please come join the Stargate board. :cheers:

Why would I watch UPN? There's nothing good there anymore.

I can't wait to see what will replace UPN next year! :cheers:

I stopped watching most TV after the start of reallity TV, then I only watch UPN for Smackdown after they gave the boot to Enterprise, and now I just don't find WWE as great as it was when I was 10... it's all because of reallity TV and UPN!

We never had UPN here in Mississippi so never really saw any shows including enterprise but I did catch about 3 episode from a friend who taped some episodes but that's about all I saw and don't care about UPN so there lol

Brian

I have not watched UPN since the cancelation of Enterprise. There is nothing on there that I would have any interest in and I have also gone so far as to block the channel on my TiVo with the parental controls so that I can be sure that no one else in the house watches it either.

Yes, i watch it... occasionaly... I didn't even really watch it when ENT was on, except when i missed an ep or something... but i still watched it some times, and now i only watch it with That 70's Show... and possibly... seinfeld.

I do for WWE Smackdown, thats it, I usually watch Cable TV during Prime-time

343829[/snapback]

So do i..but then bootleg :cheers:...we dont get UPN here in holland on the cable :tear:

Our UPN affiliate sometimes shows reruns of Voyager on Sunday nights. That's the only reason we still pay for UPN.

Except for Ent and wrestling,I never really watched UPN anyway.

Now that Enterprise is gone,and wrestling is in such a sorry state,I never tune into UPN anymore.

lol i watch 3 hours of spike a day of  DS9 and TNG  now that ENT is off the air

343989[/snapback]

I have my TiVo set to record those from Skike too. I don't watch it "live" but I watch it later in the day. It's actually kind of silly for me to TiVo them since I have the DVD's but it's cool to be able to just go down the list of the TiVo.

I don't watch UPN anymore. The rest of their shows just aren't interesting. Enterprise was the only show on there with any merit and now it's gone so there's no point.

Never again, those ungrateful jerks! Les Moonves at CBS also had his hand in this cancellation of ENT so add CBS to the list of networks to avoid when possible. Its harder for me to totally boycott them as they have a couple shows I like, but since they canceled "Judging Amy," I'm annoyed at them even more.