Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The Trek Life

Looks like a normal con to me! Except that at the con I go to, the Boy Scouts provide the security.

At the last Expo I went to the security was real life plain security . . . I liked it when the Kilngons were security! My hubby was a RL armed security guard and he would make a good Klingon looks wise but he is such a teddy bear (hince his nick name Pooky) and a Oliver Hardy look alike . . . :biggrin:

Looks like a normal con to me! Except that at the con I go to, the Boy Scouts provide the security.

They had Boy Scouts as security????? :biggrin:

Yes. The Boy Scouts were posted at all the doors checking to see if people had their con badges and such. I don't know how they got the job but they did it for many years. I don't think they do it anymore, though.

Yes. The Boy Scouts were posted at all the doors checking to see if people had their con badges and such. I don't know how they got the job but they did it for many years. I don't think they do it anymore, though.

That surprises me. :dude:

I wouldn't mind kissing Kate for 30 seconds .........or more.... :biggrin:

TL # 89

TL89.gif

StarTrek.com

This is my favorite "Kate" selection. Only she could pull off wearing the various costumes that are shown here.

By the way, I'd like to thank Capt_Picard for picking up the ball and posting this strip every week for us after Space Tigger left in a huff. Way to go, Matthew!.. :biggrin:

He! Capt_Picard is on the computer before me. I'm too would like to post this Treklife strips, but I always check to see if they are already posted. :laugh:

:biggrin:

He! Capt_Picard is on the computer before me. I'm too would like to post this Treklife strips, but I always check to see if they are already posted. :laugh:

:biggrin:

My apologies, 3 of 7. You have indeed posted the strip here when Picard didn't. Thank you as well for helping out!.. :laugh:

:)

Well, here's a new one:

# 110

2.gif

PS.: Notice the Borg that assimilates one of them!!!

:yahoo:

Edited by 3 of 7

I can emphasize with Carl. At the Las Vegas airport, the first thing you see when you get off the plane is a floor full of slot machines. I wonder how many people go to Vegas, lose all their money at the airport slots and then hop back on a plane and go right home?..... :yahoo: Oh....and there are no such thing as penny slots in Vegas! Atlantic City has them for the poor white trash that go there but they are extremely hard to find in Vegas.

Gambling is something that I am glad that I never had the desire to do.

I prefer to waste my money on silly things like Food, Car Insurance, Medicines, you know...crazy stuff.