Sign in to follow this  
hangon

The dukes of hazzard

Wanna pump a movie - with no plot -with testosterone and then lay on a chick who cannot act or sing

There you have the Dukes movie

Never liked the show- AND I HATE the movie idea

jessica simpson is a whore

Sean William scott is a moron

Johnny Noxville- uh a Donkey

and then there is Willy nelson

Does he need money that bad to go ? Not to mention Burt Renalds and lynda Carter

WONDERWOMEN- STEP BACK FROM THE MOVIE

Oh god how do i avoid this movie like the plauge?

I'm still having trouble with the idea that they would make this into a movie. I only saw the original series a couple of times. Just what we need - another movie perpetuating the ignorant, good old boy Southern stereotype. I do think the new and improved General Lee will be sans flag. Somehow that seems ridiculous to me - because that is probably the one thing that was accurate about the show. I do see confederate flags routinely- however, I don't know nor ever have known characters like the Dukes. :P

I hate Jessica Simpson.

343254[/snapback]

I love her

Oh well, I loved the TV show as a Kid and am looking Forward to te Movie.

Jessica Simpson is theone of the few POP stars i can stand, I on't think she is a whore, that title goes to Britney Spears and Christina Agul....however the hell you spell her last name.

Can't wait for the Movie, I watch the show all the time on CMT!

one of my favorite shows, its up there with Knight Rider for Me!

This is gonna to be an awesome movie! I love the 'Lee', and Sean William Scott, Johnny Knoxville, Jessica Simpsons, and Willie Nelson, plus Burt Renolds... All awesome actors, and better put together!

I don't know if I'm going to watch it or not.

I loved Dukes of Hazzard as a kid.This film doesn't look remotely like the Dukes I liked.In fact,some of the old cast of Dukes,have publicly stated objections to this films content.None of them were even asked for their input about the characters they made classics.

but still it has the General Lee, and thats why i loved the Series

:oops:

343352[/snapback]

:lol: Me too,i always wanted that car even now i would love to own one :P :P

As a pre-teen and early teen boy in the late 70's and ealry 80's I loved the Dukes. Me and my best friend would often be "Bo and Luke" when we weren't "Kirk and Spock" or "Luke and Han" (I was always Bo, Kirk and Luke lol).

Anyway, Hollywood has lost their ability to come up with original movies. There are way too many re-makes, what we need are some good and new movies. Not movies that are made after old TV shows or remakes of old movies.

As for this new movie, I probably wont even watch it when it's on TV. And there's only one Daisy Duke, Catherine Bach.

I hate Jessica Simpson.

343254[/snapback]

:lol: Now AOL's start up screen has her music video for the movie playing.

I'm so sick of that woman, it ain't funny. :P

And there's only one Daisy Duke, Catherine Bach.

:P i agree with that...best pair of legs in cut off jeans i have ever seen... :lol: apart from debbie's that is....

This is gonna to be an awesome movie! I love the 'Lee', and Sean William Scott, Johnny Knoxville, Jessica Simpsons, and Willie Nelson, plus Burt Renolds... All awesome actors, and better put together!

343316[/snapback]

:P :lol: :P :P

I'm sorry, (getting breath back now) but the words "awesome actors" being used in the same sentence with Jessica Simpson and that list of other "also-rans" took me off guard.

Now I won't go so far as to call Jessica Simpson a whore since I don't know her personally. I will put her in the category of "also ran" 'cuz 5 years from now she'll be the "remember that chick .....?" girl.

Did love the show, though, however we didn't have much choice in television back then .... no cable, you see. So basically you were stuck with the general craparama. Notable exceptions -- The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie, Dallas (early years), and of course all those good sitcoms buried under so much other junk it was sometimes hard to ferret them out. All in the Family, The Jeffersons, M*A*S*H, and Happy Days while Fonzie was still the local hood.

Edited by gul_nodrog

^ :P

Just the good ol' boys never meaning now harm been in troubl with the law since the day they were born......making their way the only way they know how...but that's just a little bit more than the law allows. Yeah Haw...

Why did the inept comedic cops always chase the General Lee?

Surely they knew where the Dukes lived.

Why not just go there and wait for them to come home?

:P :lol: :P

I would gladly have waited back at the Duke house for Luke Duke!

I kissed him once at a car show ... I was about 12! I got to sit in the General Lee, too .... YEEE HAWWW!

^^Rednecks defy logic ... Spock's eyebrow would have become stuck halfway up his forehead if he'd spent much time in Hazzard.

Why weld the doors shut? One might as well ask "Why mullets? Why double-wides? Why monster trucks? Why trampolines? Why those huge satellite dishes with the words 'NO ZONEING' written in red spray paint? Why appliances on the porch? Why? Why? Why?"

For definitions of these and other terms, please feel free to PM me!

:devil2: (singing)

This here's the queen of my double-wide trailer

Polyester curtains and a red-wood deck.

She tries to run and I gotta trail her

Dang her black heart and her pretty red neck!

Hey, I dwell with these folks. I used to be one with the redneck people until rescue arrived in the shape of my city slicker husband!

Edited by gul_nodrog

^^Rednecks defy logic ... Spock's eyebrow would have become stuck halfway up his forehead if he'd spent much time in Hazzard.

Why weld the doors shut? One might as well ask "Why mullets? Why double-wides? Why monster trucks? Why trampolines? Why appliances on the porch? Why? Why? Why?"

For definitions of these and other terms, please feel free to PM me!

:tear::cheers::tear:

I hate Jessica Simpson.

343254[/snapback]

I think Jessica Simpson is a very attractive young woman with below average singing talent and a clear ability to only play herself in a film.

She's this generation's Cheryl Ladd, and she'll fall through the cracks of the mainstream fairly soon...along with Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, and Hillary Duff. I'm guessing she'll end her career like many of her ilk do...by posing nude in Playboy for seven figures when she can't get a job in films or tv anymore.

Happens all the time. :borgqueen:

may i reiderate that Jessica Simpson is a dumb annoying untalanted being-

her 15 minutes are up and i can't wait for her to go away- She is overhyped and she acts and dresses like trailer trash

Go away Jessica- And take your sister too!

Hey, I dwell with these folks.  I used to be one with the redneck people until rescue arrived in the shape of my city slicker husband!

Redneck is relative term, chances are there are still those that would call you one just because of where you live. I get annoyed with the redneck jokes btw.

My experience has been, if you're ever in trouble, it will most likley be one of those dumb ole country hicks, not some condescending city slicker that will come to your aid.

I was just remembering a church activity with the neighboring big city - they insisted when we come to things there we're supposed to bring food for the events like everyone else - but if they come here - we're supposed to provide everything (they bring nothing) because it's harder for them to come here than us to go there. Yea, city people. :cheers:

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

The Dukes Of Hazzard Movie!

-------------------------------------

I'd still see The Dukes OF Hazzard if only to see what the movie is like and for Sean William Scott-Johnny Knoxville and the General Lee! ("not Jessica Simpson")

:cheers::tear::tear: B)