Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Scotty Moments

What was your favorite episode that Scotty was in ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite episode that Scotty was in ?

• The Galileo Seven
    • Who Mourns for Adonis
    • The Doomsday Machine
    • Wolf in the Fold
    • The Changeling
    • Mirror, Mirror
    • I, Mudd
    • The Trouble with Tribbles
    • Spectre of the Gun
    • The Enterprise Incident
    • Day of the Dove
    • The Lights of Zetar
    • TNG - Relics
    • Other

What was your favorite Scotty episode ? This is a tough choice for me..There are several episodes that Scotty was awesome in..I think he was great in Relics and The Trouble with Tribbles..When I think of TTWT I always remember the scenes that he was in..The fight with Korax on K-7..The talk with Kirk afterwards and showing appreciation at being confined to quarters..And of course the end when he tells Kirk where the Tribbles are..Of course I'll always remember him in ST IV!

For me it's a toss up between Tribbles and Relics for my fav Scotty episode..What about you all ?

I voted for "Relics". It's definitely one of my all-time-fave Star Trek episodes. :flowers: I love all the other Scotty episodes, too. :dude:

Such a great character. *sigh*

I voted for "Relics". It's definitely one of my all-time-fave Star Trek episodes.  :flowers: I love all the other Scotty episodes, too.  :dude:

Such a great character. *sigh*

Did you vote Mrs. P? I don't see it for some reason.. :lol: Yeah Relics was a great episode..

I voted for "Relics", I swear it :flowers: but I can't see it anymore either... I can't vote anymore, though... :dude: Weird... :lol:

I voted for "Relics", I swear it  :flowers:  but I can't see it anymore either... I can't vote anymore, though...  :dude: Weird...  :lol:

Strange..I went in and took care of it for you..

Thank you, SpaceTigger! :flowers:

Thought I'd add my fave moment of "Relics"... It's the scene with Scotty and Jean-Luc on the holodeck... That bridge... and Scotty being so sad... :dude: It's a sad scene, but still... one of my all-time-faves... :lol:

Relics was a great episode and is one of my fav trek episodes but my fav episode with scotty is.."Wolf in the fold"..there is some great acting from scotty in that episode,just how he acted with his face was enough for me to belive he didnt kill any of the women :flowers:

In a tough call, I voted for The Trouble with Tribbles. The lead-up to the fight and the scene afterward with Kirk are both classics. Relics was also great and Wolf in the Fold was a very good performance. I also fondly remember the scene from ST IV with the computer: A keyboard. How quaint! and Does that interest ya laddy, or should I just hit the delete ....?

I can't believe no one has voted for The Lights of Zetar! I voted for The Trouble with Tribbles mostly because of the scene where he and Chekov were arguing over whether Scotch or Vodka is better