Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

STARWARSFANS.NET has a new Admin

Has already congratualted you and built a disco in SWF (Me is feeling the force of fairy godmotherisms. I need to stop watching Cinderella really don't I?)

:yahoo: Thanks guys and thanks VBG for the job!!!!

:roflmao: sorry i anit good on speech'es.

hun, you don't need to be good at speeches you're a freakin' admin, your word is more than Law, it is a commandment.

:roflmao: Thanks ST,Ace my old buddy,WAB my faster then light speed posting side kick and thanks admiralpeewee :yahoo:

:roflmao: YaaaaY go baby go the force is with you!!! :toot:

If anyone can do a good job at starwarsfans its you hun :kisss: :kisss:

*whispers to kevin* have you been drinking?? do you know what kind of power trip he is going to be on? he already thinks he is a sith lord :yahoo: j\k

:clap:

:roflmao:

Good for you my old friend.

:worthy: :worthy:

Party at the cantina strike up the band

open the taps.

:roflmao: Thanks Ed my old friend, dill,Tal Shiar,Yillara_Soong :yahoo:

*whispers to kevin* have you been drinking?? do you know what kind of power trip he is going to be on? he already thinks he is a sith lord  :clap: j\k

Twisted by the dark side have you become..fear,hate,anger the path to the dark side is thatstarwarsyoda1mm.gif:dude:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

When I first became a member last July, I felt very lost around this site and I wasn't quite sure you would like me not knowing much about Trek. There are a few members who really made me feel welcome here, (THANK YOU :flowers: ) . Congratulations, Hangon!

When I first became a member last July, I felt very lost around this site and I wasn't quite sure you would like me not knowing much about Trek. There are a few members who really made me feel welcome here, (THANK YOU  :lol: ) . Congratulations, Hangon!

342470[/snapback]

First of all how long did you spend typing this post TC :lol: ..second Thank you as well :P :flowers::dude: your to sweet!!!

And thanks to LOTB :bow:

So i am old now am i AE :lol: ..which would be true cuz between debbie and mandy(my daughter) they give me enough trouble to turn any man gray :dude: ..Thanks AE B)

Mr Evans

You have not begain to be a old man.

you a young pup yet. :flowers:

you will learn my friend.

When I first became a member last July, I felt very lost around this site and I wasn't quite sure you would like me not knowing much about Trek. There are a few members who really made me feel welcome here, (THANK YOU  :lol: ) . Congratulations, Hangon!

342470[/snapback]

First of all how long did you spend typing this post TC :dude: ..second Thank you as well :P :flowers::dude: your to sweet!!!

Thanks AE :lol:

342480[/snapback]

Thank you Daniel that was nice of you. And by the way, RikerChick sent me the "Congratualtions" code in PM- I just copied and pasted it :bow: :lol: