Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt Bruin

New girl beaming in..

B) Hi everyone i am new and have been reading topics at this site for a few weeks now but was to shy to join up till i saw how friendly everyone here is :lol:

A bit of information on me..

I am 22 and live in the Netherlands in a small city called Leiden which has a lot of students living in it hence why i live here.

I am studying drama this is my second year one more year to go and if all goes well i will be moving to New york city to carry on with studying.

I love enterprise more then any other startrek show and am really sad that its going end. :lol:

bye.

Welcome Capt. Bruin! Yes, this is a great site with some thoughtful, friendly people. Oh, and don't feed the Borg either (or the tribbles for that matter!) :lol:

Welcome, Capt. Bruin. (Don't feed Mrs_Picard any Picard, and stay away from the Borg)

Hi and Welcome to the Boards! :lol:

Welll.... I would say avoid the Borg, but 3 of 7 is a friendly Borg and then there is Lord of the Borg and WEAREBORG... lol ok I will cut it out now. I will say instead, be careful around the Borg, Klingons and tribbles ok :lol:

There is also Bjorn Borg who won an incredible five Wimbledon Championships in a row.

He doesn't post on this site though.

340806[/snapback]

Very true, on both accounts.

Greetings from the Romulan Star Empire and welcome to the board, Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome to StarTrekfans.net!!!

Hope you enjoy it here......see you out there109813389511021610615ib.gif

P.s zoals je heb gemerkt de meeste zijn en beetje gek :lol:

English translation....as you can see the most of us are a little crazy.

:dude: Hi everyone i am new and have been reading topics at this site for a few weeks now but was to shy to join up till i saw how friendly everyone here is :flowers:

wavey.gifWelcome to STARTREKFANS Capt Bruin!

Let me guess, you're used to all the hate and abuse good people get from bullies @st.com right? We were originally created as a safe harbor for people sick to death of that sort of thing, at our best; you won't encounter those kinds of things here.

:dude: Hi everyone i am new and have been reading topics at this site for a few weeks now but was to shy to join up till i saw how friendly everyone here is :flowers:

Let me guess, you're used to all the hate and abuse good people get from bullies @st.com right? We were originally created as a safe harbor for people sick to death of that sort of thing, at our best; you won't encounter those kinds of things here.

342441[/snapback]

Can definately vouch for that... I was one of the people who left ST.com. I was there for three weeks, and then joined here. And have been here for almost two and a half years. We do have our heated debates, but those are usually left in Kronos..but like AE said at our best you will not encounter bullies here. :lol:

:lol: Hi everyone i am new and have been reading topics at this site for a few weeks now but was to shy to join up till i saw how friendly everyone here is :lol:

342441[/snapback]

:lol: How did you guess? i had been told by a friend that this was a good site :bow:

@hangon, :dude: nice to meet another dutch member, where in holland do you live?

@HRH The KING,oh i survived Startrek.com for 2 years then got fed up with the baiting :dude:

:flowers: Thanks everyone for such a nice welcome.

@hangon,  :dude:  nice to meet another dutch member, where in holland do you live?

LOL i am English but i have lived in holland about 7 years now,i live in maasdijk about 40 mins drive from leiden :flowers: