Sign in to follow this  
Epsilon

Star Trek: Starfleet Command III

I have been considering purchasing this game. I am unsure if that would be a wise course of action, however. If you possess it, please post your thoughts and opinions in this thread.

Thanks! :)

I highly recommend it. I got it about a week after it came out, and was shocked at the depth this game posesses. You start out in a Klingon Campaign, then onto the Federation and Romulan. The storyline is also very compelling, and the game isn't 2 dimensional, i.e. get in a ship and destroy everything that moves. There are covert missions, rescue missions, recon...everything you would want in a Trek game. So go buy it and have fun, IMO

I possess it and I love this game. Though I have never played it through. I use to play the borg campaign, though this campaign has no story or anything, I love it so much, you have to play very long until you can buy better vessels (I've got a Cube) to attack battle stations...

So I can only say: BUY IT. IT IS GREAT :)

(--- the tutorial is great as well guess why :( ----)

Mrs. Captain Picard

BUY IT!!!!!!!!! lol, and when you buy it, download the Dominion Wars mod for that game, you'll be able to play as the Dominion, the Cardassians, you'll get a lot of new ships for the Federation (Like the Constitution Class - Kirk's ship =P) a lot of new Klingon and Romulan ships too.