Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

RikerChick Appreciation thread

Most members here know who RikerChick is, new members that joined in recent months haven't had the privilage ok getting to know her though. For those that don't know her she made many of our board banners. You can tell by the small "RC" on them.

Anyway, I just wanted to start a thread to say that I miss my friend and that hope she comes back to us.

I guess i am one of the lucky ones who has had the privilage to know her and still have contact with her,she is my best friend online hell i even named my daughter after her :)

She was the one who nominated me for MOD at SWF,she made my avatar debbies banner and she kicked my *buttocks* when i was at rock bottom and things where going bad(older members will remember) :P ...she was the one who told me to go for it with debbie so i owe her more then i can ever repay,i cant say i miss her cuz we chat everyday but i do miss her posts here and at SWF :)

*quote RC*....*Tackle hugs* :) ...i loved that :kisss:

I have to say that I miss her very much. :)

And hope she comes back.

And thank her very much for my avatar.

And that she is in our thoughts and prayers.

come back soon RC Its not the same without you.

I have only been back for a few weeks but one of the first things I noticed was that RC was gone. :) 1361.gif

I really miss her, she was always so lovely and kind to me and over the time that I haven't been posting, my mind would often wander and wonder how she and her family were doing.

When I came back and she wasn't here any more I was sad, her posts really cheered up my day.

I hope that RC and her family are all happy and healthy and that one day she comes back to visit us.

I miss her, too... :)

She's such a nice person... I also hope she'll come back! :)

I didnt really talk to her that much but she seemed like a very nice person to talk to, I Miss her replys and her topics. Hope all is well and you come back soon.

Absolutely; RC is one of the kindest people I know. She was one of my first online friends, and I gladly consider her a friend today. We may not chat very often, but I'm glad she and I are still in contact a bit.

RC, if you ever read this, know that you are greatly missed. Thanks for all the fun times and the ~sunny vibes~.

:) *tackle hug* :)

RikerChick is indeed missed. I hope all is well with her and her family and that she will once again visit us soon!

RikerChick is the awsomest! :) I never think about Riker without thinking about you too.

I ditto everything said here. whenever I had a tough time she was there, so yeah i miss here posts at the site. she made the site even betterthan it always was! She was smart and sassy and her pictures of her children were beautiful. I hope she comes back soon.

I miss her too. :) I consider her one of my "buddies" here. She also made my Archer avatar. :) I hope all is well with her and her family, and that she comes back soon. :)

I don't know her very well,but I have noticed her absence.

STF isn't the same without her.

:)

I guess i am one of the lucky ones who has had the privilage to know her and still have contact with her,she is my best friend online hell i even named my daughter after her :)

She was the one who nominated me for MOD at SWF,she made my avatar debbies banner and she kicked my *buttocks* when i was at rock bottom and things where going bad(older members will remember) B) ...she was the one who told me to go for it with debbie so i owe her more then i can ever repay,i cant say i miss her cuz we chat everyday but i do miss her posts here and at SWF :)

*quote RC*....*Tackle hugs* :) ...i loved that :kisss:

338542[/snapback]

What else can i say hang has said it all apart from the fact while i was pregnant Mandy (RC) was always online for me helping my threw it step by step,she is like a big sister to my and also a very close friend and i miss her so much i am just glad hang still has contact with her :P

Mandy if you read this thread Please think about coming back,not only for me but it seems you have lots of friends here who miss you!!!! :(

I barely remember RC but I have a question. Since it is apparent that some of the members here are in daily contact with her, why doesn't she come in here anymore? Obviously it is not a technical problem.

There's a thread around here somewhere where she explains it, but she wanted to spend more time with her family.

We did not get to chat much over the last year or so( I remember when she was UhuraRiker...I think that was her name when she joined here. And remember when she joined and later on became Mod here) , but I miss seeing her posts and the emoticons she uses a lot.

And yeah I have to agree with, I think it was, sea trooper I think of RC everytime I see a pic or watch a scene with Riker in it.

You are definately thought of RC :eekout:

I just got off MSN with Mandy(RC) :lol:

She wants to thank you all for everything everyone has posted in this thread,she also wants you all to know that everything is going great for her and the family,she had a op for cervical cancer and it went well,the cancer has been removed and there is no sign of it coming back so she is feeling wonderful!!!

She miss'es you all :lol:

That's good to here, Hang. I want her back. I can remember her a bit. I remember being really funny when I was a newbie.

Come back and visit for 5 minutes, plz!

I do wish RC and her family well after her operation and hope she had a speedy and complete recovery.

Her return to this site could only be a good thing as it would enhance the entire site, In My Royal Opinion.

So thus, I do hope she comes back.

I definitely miss having RC around, and now that I found out about the Op I feel guilty for not having been able to get ahold of here in the last few weeks because of other things that have been going on.

Hang if you talk to her before I do let her know that she is definitely missed and that I send all my best wishes. I will try to get ahold of her this weekend after I get my phone turned back on.

Indeed she is sorely missed. She brought great cheer to the board.

I definitely miss having RC around, and now that I found out about the Op I feel guilty for not having been able to get ahold of here in the last few weeks because of other things that have been going on. 

Hang if you talk to her before I do let her know that she is definitely missed and that I send all my best wishes.  I will try to get ahold of her this weekend after I get my phone turned back on.

340937[/snapback]

No problem dill i will tell her in the text message i am sending to her right now :lol:

:lol:

Oh my,God...I had no idea she was sick.

I'm very,very happy to hear she's doing all right and her Op went well.

She'll be in my prayers.

RC glad to hear you are doing well now. Miss you lots. You were a sweet member.

(But I don't come on much anymore either. Just a little in the summer. If I don't talk to you I hope you and your family are forever happy.)

<3