i got this game a few months ago and was just wondering how many people play it, Its a MMORPG based on the Warcraft games made my blizzard and is belived to be the Number one RPG of the year.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/ American site

https://www.wow-europe.com/ Europe's Site

If anyone likes RPG's and doesnt mind paying a monthly supscription i would highly reomcend that they get this game.

I've been on the brink of getting this game a few times. On the one hand I love RPG's and MMORPG's, and from all accounts it's a very good game. But on the other hand, I'm wary of the monthly subscription and it appears that I'd have to upgrade my computer to be able to play it... :)

Just do what i do, buy one less game a month (This pays for the monthly subscription) I would really recomend you get this game it contains countless hours of fun, If you do decide to get it than if you join the Azjol-Nerub Realm then i shall help you get started. Hope to see you soon on the game nad if you want to now anymore just ask.

Thank you! If I ever join I'll be sure to take you up on that offer! :) (If nothing else, I'll be a good distraction for the PK'ers)

Well... My computer's in the shop getting repairs, I'll see about upgrading it. And I was intending to get a summer job... And if I were to, accidently say, stop in at Game on the way home and inquire about a certain MMORPG, there'd be no harm in that... :)

You wouldnt have to worry about PK'ers on the server im on unless you turn PK on. There are 3 types of Servers. PVE, PVP and RPG. Player VS Enviroment (Non PKing execpt in certain areas or if you turn it on manually) PVP (PKing always turned on) and RPG (Not really sure about this but i think its all about Role PLaying your Role rather than just playing) and im on a PVE server at the moment