Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A l t e r E g o

The Love Personality Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=4640423839072889227

You are the Cupid!

You Consider Love To Be 85% Idealistic, 85% Positive, and 100% Important.

You see love as ultimately idealistic, positive, and vastly important. Like Cupid himself, you feel that love is one of the greatest things in life. You see love as something wonderful and ideal. For you, love may be something spiritual. You feel that love is something much more than a physical reaction. You also probably feel that sex without love is something very, very wrong. Not surprisingly, you see love as something very optimistic. While you realize negative consequences can come from it, you still feel that love's pleasures vastly outweigh any possible negative consequences. Clearly, you are of much the same attitude as the real Cupid. It's no wonder that you'd be found on a site called "OKCupid".

JILTED CYNIC

You Consider Love To Be 42% Idealistic, 28% Positive, and 57% Important.

You are the Jilted Cynic. You do not idealize love, and you are also very cynical about it. You may feel that sex without love is perfectly fine. Most likely, you also believe that love is something realistic and physical, in no way some kind of spiritual bond between people. You see love as a contract between people rather than some transcendant force that holds them together. Of course, you also feel that love is terrible and ultimately leads to much pain. Ironically, despite these negative feelings about love, you feel that love is very important in the world. In fact, love is something for which you strive, and you would like nothing better than to share genuine love with someone. Of course, given your realistic and negative attitude, you do not think this will occur any time soon. In fact, you have probably suffered much heartache in your past relationships, leading you to look upon love as painful and negative. Thus, you have resigned yourself to see love as something at once terrible and important, and you obviously have very mixed feelings about it.

To sum up:

You think love is more REALISTIC, NEGATIVE, and IMPORTANT than others.

Ooook thats sent my head west,i thought i would have done better :blink:

:blink: Uh-oh Hang, better get your thacking sheilds up quick!

Uhhhh, perhaps it just randomly selects options - yeah, that sounds good, er, that's right, it's random.

Cynical Idealist

You Consider Love To Be 85% Idealistic, 0% Positive, and 0% Important.

You are the Cynical Idealist. You see love as negative yet also idealistic. For example, you may feel that there is probably more to love than just a physical connection. Not only that, but you probably feel that sex should always involve love. You also probably associate love with much heartache, pain, and negativity. Thus, while you view love as something ideal and perfect, you also feel it is quite painful. As a result, you also feel that love is not very important. You have written off love because it is so painful, and no doubt find pleasure through other things in life. Most likely, you have been burned before in a relationship, and this has given rise to your negative view of love, despite your tendency to retain an idealistic outlook in regards to the nature of love.

To sum up:

You think love is more IDEALISTIC, NEGATIVE, and UNIMPORTANT than others.

That is actually quite true. *nods in agreement* Great test, AE :blink:

Realist

You Consider Love To Be 28% Idealistic, 57% Positive, and 42% Important.

You are the Realist. You tend to look at love very realistically, most likely seeing it as something physical as opposed to spiritual or overtly moral. You probably classify love as something social, and as a mere showing of affections as opposed to anything more. You probably believe that sex has little to do with love. You also look at love very positively; you most certainly are not a cynic in regards to love, but instead just a realistic optimist. Of course, you do not see love as something important in your life. You have more important priorities than love, and while you recognize that love is a wonderful thing, even a great thing, you do not think it is absolutely necessary to love in order to have a good life.

To sum up:

You think love is more REALISTIC, POSITIVE, and UNIMPORTANT than others.

Hmm... That really fits. Though I think, I'm much too young to know much about love.

Loving Realist

You Consider Love To Be 28% Idealistic, 71% Positive, and 85% Important. 

You are the Loving Realist. Like the Realist, you see love as something realistic and positive. You most likely do not feel love entails any spiritual or moral bond, but see it as something physical and social instead. For example, you probably feel that love and sex are two different things, and that one does not entail the other. You also view love very positively, considering it a wonderful emotion and well worth the possible negative consequences often associated with it. As a result of this positive outlook, you also see love as something very important in life. There is nothing you'd like more than to feel genuine love for someone.

To sum up:

You think love is more REALISTIC, POSITIVE, and IMPORTANT than others.

That's really very accurate, I second the admiration for this test. :blink:

I consider love to be:

85% idealistic...

100% positive....

85% important....

"I never have sex....I make love." :)

(I need a Barry White or Marvin Gaye tune playing here... :blink: )

This is surprising! :blink:

Cupid

You Consider Love To Be 85% Idealistic, 85% Positive, and 57% Important.

You are the Cupid! You see love as ultimately idealistic, positive, and vastly important. Like Cupid himself, you feel that love is one of the greatest things in life. You see love as something wonderful and ideal. For you, love may be something spiritual. You feel that love is something much more than a physical reaction. You also probably feel that sex without love is something very, very wrong. Not surprisingly, you see love as something very optimistic. While you realize negative consequences can come from it, you still feel that love's pleasures vastly outweigh any possible negative consequences. Clearly, you are of much the same attitude as the real Cupid. It's no wonder that you'd be found on a site called "OKCupid".

To sum up:

You think love is more IDEALISTIC, POSITIVE, and IMPORTANT than others.

Cupid

You Consider Love To Be 85% Idealistic, 71% Positive, and 85% Important.

You are the Cupid! You see love as ultimately idealistic, positive, and vastly important. Like Cupid himself, you feel that love is one of the greatest things in life. You see love as something wonderful and ideal. For you, love may be something spiritual. You feel that love is something much more than a physical reaction. You also probably feel that sex without love is something very, very wrong. Not surprisingly, you see love as something very optimistic. While you realize negative consequences can come from it, you still feel that love's pleasures vastly outweigh any possible negative consequences. Clearly, you are of much the same attitude as the real Cupid. It's no wonder that you'd be found on a site called "OKCupid".

To sum up:

You think love is more IDEALISTIC, POSITIVE, and IMPORTANT than others.

:lol: Uh-oh Hang, better get your thacking sheilds up quick!

Uhhhh, perhaps it just randomly selects options - yeah, that sounds good, er, that's right, it's random.

338083[/snapback]

LOL i think the sheilds will fail,they cant stand up to debbie when shes in Borg mode :blink: :look: ...hell i am gonna get it anyway so i might as well get it for something good :tear:

If i anit online the next few days i used my escape pod and am heading into deep deep deep deep space :)...where no man has gone before :) [/font]

Idealist

You Consider Love To Be 100% Idealistic, 85% Positive, and 42% Important. 

You are the Idealist. You view love as positive and idealistic. You most likely consider sex without love to be something abhorrent. Love for you is more than just a physical sensation. Not only that, but you see love as something wonderful and great, and you are very optimistic about it. Strangely enough, however, you have priorities elsewhere. Romantic love is not something you see as very important in your life. Perhaps you are more concerned with success, philosophy, friends, and so on. In short, you see love as wonderful and idealistic, but do not necessarily see it as something essential to living a wonderful life.

To sum up:

You think love is more IDEALISTIC, POSITIVE, and UNIMPORTANT than others.

I guess that's pretty accurate.

:) Loving Realist

42% Idealistic, 71% Positive, and 71% Important

You are the Loving Realist. Like the Realist, you see love as something realistic and positive. You most likely do not feel love intails any spiritual or moral bond, but see it as something physical and social instead. For example, you probably feel that love and sex are two different things, and that one does not entail the other. You also view love very positively, cnsidering it a wonderful emotion and well worth the possible negative consequences often associated with it. As a result of this positive outlook, you also see love as something very important in life. There is nothing you'd like more than to feel ginuine love for someone.

To Sum Up:

You think love is more RESLISTIC, POSITIVE< and IMPORTANT than others :blink: