Sign in to follow this  
ladywhitewolf

question?

:angry: my question is (and i know this has been asked by other trekkies a lot) but does anyone think they will every make a voyager movie, or even a ds9 movie. they have made several TNG movies(and all were good by the way) but i sure would like to see a voyager or ds9 movie.

what do you all think??? :angry:

I don't know if they ever will, but I sure would love to see a DS9 movie. :angry:

:angry: my question is (and i know this has been asked by other trekkies a lot) but does anyone think they will every make a voyager movie, or even a ds9 movie. they have made several TNG movies(and all were good by the way) but i sure would like to see a voyager or ds9 movie.

what do you all think??? :angry:

I would love to see a DS9 movie, but apparantly when it finished it's run they de- commisioned all the sets and all as they stated they wouldn't make a movie.So unfortunately i think the chances are slim to none... but you know what they say. Never say never.

I think, that if they don't do something, a lot of fans will be angry. Persoally, I think that it's time for a mix of DS9 and VOY to appear on the big screen.

So, yeah, my answer is a 'most probably yes' :angry:

i wouldnt mind ds9,

but i dont think i would enjoy a voyager movie. chances are it would be about the borg, and voyager has strung them out too long already.

bad, bad bysty...:angry:...of COURSE they will make a Voyager movie, and it need not concern itself with the BORG (let's be honest ... how long can Seven keep those up?...) - i am so biased (because i think Janeway is my mommie), but i too heard the rumours that DS9 (cast and crew) had done with 'er, so my bets are on the brats from the Delta quadrant ... maybe a flick involving our long lost dinosaur cousins, hmmm?

bad, bad bysty...:(...of COURSE they will make a Voyager movie, and it need not concern itself with the BORG (let's be honest ... how long can Seven keep those up?...) - i am so biased (because i think Janeway is my mommie), but i too heard the rumours that DS9 (cast and crew) had done with 'er, so my bets are on the brats from the Delta quadrant ... maybe a flick involving our long lost dinosaur cousins, hmmm?

Or 8472 :)