I'm watching this movie again since it's on TBS. I always have enjoyed this movie, it's very funny. It's like the Trek version of Spaceballs. Anyone else here like this movie?

I love it too. Pretty much every minute of that movie it great. :lol:

Great movie.

I don't know why I haven't bought the DVD yet...I have the VHS.

Sigourney Weaver looks FANTASTIC... :lol:

The movie is great. I do have the DVD and you can watch the whole movie with everybody talking the way the aliens speak. The deleted seens are just great I wish they would have put them in the movie for the DVD and not just in the features area. The only thing I did not like about the DVD is that their is not any directer comentary but other than that it if I try to list all the good parts I would list most of the movie.

I love that movie. And not just because Sigourney Weaver stars in it :lol:.

I have a lot of woman friends who are "rabid" Rickman fans and I've often heard how great this movie is.

But last night was the first time I began to watch it, and the part I saw before my medicine kicked in and put me to sleep was hilarious.

Galaxy Quest is hilarious! I don't own it though :rolleyes: Must put it on my To Buy List. It cracks me up everytime.

:blink: Great film i loved every min of it,the best is crewman guy :rolleyes: ..that guy cracked me everytime he opened his mouth,my fav scene is when he gets a gun and starts saying he will take them all on and nearly falls over cuz the gun is heavy :laugh::laugh:

I love this movie, too. And I have it on DVD. That reminds me; it's been awhile since I last saw it, I must see it again soon.

:rolleyes:

Loved this movie to, DOnt own it yet beacuse I had actually forgotten about it :Shock: must go out and buy it tomorro

Just finished watching the dvd of this movie again and it is always great to watch. Very funny, and just makes you kinda wonder if other races were to receive the transmissions of some of out shows how would they react, would they realize that it is fiction or would they take it to be fact.

That's funny, I just put this in my NetFlix queue last week.

Yeah, I got a copy from a friend at work and am sitting here watching it between calls.

Yeah, I got a copy from a friend at work and am sitting here watching it between calls.

You're lucky, when I was at the bank there was no "between calls" we usually had a queue of 100+ at all times.

You're lucky, when I was at the bank there was no "between calls" we usually had a queue of 100+ at all times.

I understand that one completely. When I was doing DSL support it was like that, but here we usually have between 15 minutes to an hour between calls.

I understand that one completely. When I was doing DSL support it was like that, but here we usually have between 15 minutes to an hour between calls.

That would be heaven... lol

It is, especially on the days when I am lucky to take five calls all day, which is usually on Thursday and Fridays.

It is, especially on the days when I am lucky to take five calls all day, which is usually on Thursday and Fridays.

LOL At the bank 5 calls in the first 15 minutes was the norm.

I don't know why but for some reason I've never seen this movie. Always wanted to, though.

I Love It When Guy Says. "Did You Guys Ever Watch The Show?!" :P

I Still Don't Have It Though :blink:

LOL yeah crew man Guy cracks me up..he has some great lines..also in that shuttle when hes crying for his mommy that scene rules!! :P :o

I don't know why but for some reason I've never seen this movie. Always wanted to, though.

You really need to get it and see it, it's really a spoof of Star Trek and Trekkies.