Sign in to follow this  

Recent Voyager episodes on UPN

Or did the writers have some kind of writer's block at this point in the season? Night before last, the episode "Live Fast and Prosper" was on. Last night, the one with Torres crash landed, and a primitive race doing plays about Voyager was on.

Both episodes were about someone masquerading as Voyager's crew in one way or another. Dont het me wrong...Voyager is my favorite Trek series. I missed most of that season when it first aired, so these episodes are new to me.

I have just started watching Voyager, I didn't really like it at start, my view has changed, but it is still not as good as Enterprise and not close to TNG, at least not yet.. Have only watched the first season though.. I think there is much to little contact with other ships and to much space phenomenas.. Ah, well, i'm sure the others seasons will be better, they always are..

I have just started watching Voyager, I didn't really like it at start, my view has changed, but it is still not as good as Enterprise and not close to TNG, at least not yet.. Have only watched the first season though.. I think there is much to little contact with other ships and to much space phenomenas.. Ah, well, i'm sure the others seasons will be better, they always are..

Dont give up on Voyager. It became my favorite series after the first 2 seasons. :bow:

Go ahead and IM me if you want. If I'm here, I'll answer.

Contact me on Yahoo Messenger (billselby9773), and I can send you a file of some of my music

Is any of your music on the net that you could post a link in the Holodeck off-topic area?

Contact me on Yahoo Messenger (billselby9773), and I can send you a file of some of my music

Is any of your music on the net that you could post a link in the Holodeck off-topic area?

Not yet. I am working on it.

So 8247, you make music? what type?

or should this question be in a different forum?

or should this question be in a different forum?

You were not the first one on this thread to go off topic Trance, I have been watching it and since 8247 doesn’t seem to mind and has been responding in kind to the off topic statements made here, I say fine.

For the benefit of anyone reading this who has a thread anywhere at this site and there are off topic post's on it you do consider spam, PM me (or the Mod of that forum) with the details and I/we will clean em up.