Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Hexxagon

How do you play???

You're red, so click on a red piece. the hexogons should light up, the ones toutching your piece should be green, the others are yellow. click on the space you want to move to. A green one will duplicate your piece (so you'll then have two) to get to a yellow one you jump, and you don't get a new piece, leaving the space you started from empty.

Does that help?

How do you play???

You're red, so click on a red piece. the hexogons should light up, the ones toutching your piece should be green, the others are yellow. click on the space you want to move to. A green one will duplicate your piece (so you'll then have two) to get to a yellow one you jump, and you don't get a new piece, leaving the space you started from empty.

Does that help?

Yes immensely, I won 31 /27!

How do you play???

Does that help?

Yeah - thanks!!!

How do you play???

Does that help?

Yeah - thanks!!!

You're welcome :)

I keep getting my butt kicked!

I win about 50%

It took me about 40 tries before I won the first time.

That sounds about the same as me. It's hard to believe how much we kept coming back to it. We must be gluttons for punishment or something.

Any body got any good tactics to win this game.

Thanks    :unsure:

The only thing that's helped me to win is practice (and don't hit the computer with a brick ;) ) lol