Sign in to follow this  

Who The Chef?

Is Cajun chef "Justin Wilson" still alive? It would be great to see him do an acting role...."Ooooweee, captain, wee gonna cook dis here frimp up with a wee little bit of cayonne peppa der, and a whoooole lotta hot saws, and wee gonna put a dabba salt, and a bunch of crushed on-yons, I taste it, and oooooweeeeeee, it's gonna be good, I gar-ron-tee!"

I'd love it.

I think it should be the chef from the old Nickelonion show 'You Can't Do That On Television!" Does anyone else remember that show?

Archer: "Hey Trip, I can't find Porthos have you seen him?"

Trip: "Cap'n, guess what's in the burger..."

Chef: "Duh.... I heard that!"

I have no clue who the chef might be but I think that they should wait to the very last minute of the last episode to show his (or her) face.

I have no clue who the chef might be but I think that they should wait to the very last minute of the last episode to show his (or her) face.

I'm pretty sure that Chef is a 'he' because if I remember right in the episode "Singularity" T'Pol tells Archer that Chef didn't report for duty and Archer asks if 'he's' sick. I don't have a script in front of me however so it is possible that I dreamed the whole thing up.

I remember the "He" remark too. It also seems to me that they showed him in one sceen too. Just from about the chest down though. They'll never show him I bet. Kind of like in "Home Improvement" how they never showed Wilsons full face. It'll be a "running gag" for the entire series.

I found the PERFECT chef:

SwedishChef_s.jpg

:bow:

That is hysterical!!! :unsure: :) :) :) :lol: :lol:

On a second note the Swedish Chef is one of my favorite characters from the Muppets. . .so :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty sure that Chef is a 'he' because if I remember right in the episode "Singularity" T'Pol tells Archer that Chef didn't report for duty and Archer asks if 'he's' sick.

If Data's cat, Spot, can change sexes then the chef probably could too.

Guest Guest
sakai.jpgMy vote is Chef Sakai from Iron Chef

I'm pretty sure that Chef is a 'he' because if I remember right in the episode "Singularity" T'Pol tells Archer that Chef didn't report for duty and Archer asks if 'he's' sick.

If Data's cat, Spot, can change sexes then the chef probably could too.

Ha, ha, change sexes? that'd sure make for a strange episode!

he he he u guys crack me up!

I reckon they will do the Home Improvement thing, like VA BeachGuy said... will be more suspenseful that way...

Morimoto! :bow:

I did read that they were not planning on ever showing him, but just talking about him. It is a cool idea. ANd 8247, my husband agrees with you, Justin Wilson...all the way.