Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leonardnimoybabe

spock fans?

:) hey guys im new here and was wondering if there r any other spock/leonardnimoy fans on this site?

leonardnimoybabe(the name says it all)

Yep!

I like Spock!

My favorite TOS character all the way!

And I agree.. He made Data, Odo and the doctor possible

I like him a lot.

Spock’s character brought so much to the universe of Star Trek. You can’t add it all up. Much of that goes to Leonardnimoy himself and how wonderful of a job he did for the show.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Even though I am a TNG fan...and my all-time favorite is Data, my favorite TOS characters are Spock, McCoy and Scotty.

And my little sister, she adores him!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! just look at my signature too, spock started that. spock was great. trek wouldnt have been the same without him, AT ALL. long live spock :angry:

How could anyone not like Spock?   :(

i dont know really but there are some out there that hate him and me too for loving him ,like the people on startrek.com message boards!

that is why i talk to you people because you all love him and dont main that i do! :) :(

How could anyone not like Spock?   :lol:

i dont know really but there are some out there that hate him and me too for loving him ,like the people on startrek.com message boards!

that is why i talk to you people because you all love him and dont main that i do! :) :(

:)

Pardon my little rant here but, even my friends who get really annoyed with Trek think Spock is awesome! How the *bleep* can the people at startrek.com- of all places! That is were people who like Trek supposedly go!- NOT like Spock?!?! :(

*deep breath*

I'm done now.

How could anyone not like Spock?   :)

Boy I'm sure glad I never posted at that board, the stories are scary. Nobody here is gonna hate you for loving a character. That's just beyond stupid.rolleyes2.gif Feel free to love Spock to your hearts content here. :(

Any Riker haters over there I should go take care of? Samurai.gifsmilewink.gif

I love Spock! He's so smart and talented. He's my favorite TOS character and my second favorite character in all of Trek, right behind Data. Leonard Nimoy really brings him to life. You might already know about this web site, but if you don't, this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The Leonard Nimoy Should Eat More Salsa Foundation. It's great. The games are fun and... well... what more can I say?

Yes, Spock was my favorite character on TOS. He tried to control his emotions. I need a chip to have emotions. I admire ;)

I am just kidding. I know I am not really Data. ;)