Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Kim Catrall and Alexander Siddig Linked

I don't usually post dating news in Ten Forward but since they both have links to Trek, I'm making an exception. This is from IMDB.com:

Former Sex And The City star Kim Cattrall has found love with her London theatre co-star Alexander Siddig. Cattrall, who dated 27-year-old Canadian chef Alan Wyse until earlier this year, starred opposite the Sudan-born actor, 39, in West End hit Whose Life Is It Anyway? until April. Cattrall, 48, starred as Claire Harrison, a woman paralyzed from the neck down, who enjoys a flirtatious relationship with the handsome Doctor Scott, played by the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine actor. At British magazine Glamour's Women Of The Year Awards in London on June 9, where Cattrall picked up Theatre Actress Of The Year, the couple went public for the first time on the red carpet. A theatre source says, "Their chemistry is amazing."

Frankly I don't think it's anybody's business if they are dating or "linked" or anything.

good for them for finding love. so hard to do anymore. their personal lives are their business and should stay that way but being famous they don't have that option.

tm :lol:

Uh...I thought Siddig was married to Nana Visitor.Don't they have a child or children together?

Actors....geez,every time they do a play or film they seem to fall in love with their co-star. :lol:

Ooo. She played Valeris in ST6. Other than that I haven't seen her anywhere else.

Ooo. She played Valeris in ST6. Other than that I haven't seen her anywhere else.

333273[/snapback]

She was a regular in "Sex and The City"

333273[/snapback]

333309[/snapback]

I've never seen an episode of that show in my life :lol:

I think that's pretty cool, really. Of course, I give it about 6 months to a year, but still kind of interesting.

What is the name of Nana Visitor and Siddig's child? It's right on the tip of my tongue, something to do with jazz I think .... help?!!?

Wait, isn't it Jango?

Edited by gul_nodrog

What is the name of Nana Visitor and Siddig's child?  It's right on the tip of my tongue, something to do with jazz I think .... help?!!?

Wait, isn't it Jango?

Their son's name is Django.

I think they are both a little too bizarre personally to give their child a normal name. Django is some famous jazzer ... I remember seeing/hearing something about him while watching the Ken Burns Jazz series with my husband, the band director. I'm sure they (Visitor/Siddig) thought they were being mucho cool naming him that.

Believe me, I think that Django is a better name than many we've encountered over the years. In southern Kentucky every fourth kid is named after a pick-up truck or other auto ... Dakota, Cierra, Durango, Cheyenne (also a state capital!), etc. etc.

333273[/snapback]

333309[/snapback]

I've never seen an episode of that show in my life :lol:

333418[/snapback]

She also played "Lassie" in the movie "Porkys" :lol:

In southern Kentucky every fourth kid is named after a pick-up truck or other auto ... Dakota, Cierra, Durango, Cheyenne (also a state capital!), etc. etc.

333724[/snapback]

ROFL!!! :lol:

^^Hey, what part of Kentucky are you from? I'm originally from Milton which is on the Ohio River about halfway between Louisville and Cincinnati. I now live in Fort Mitchell (near Cincy).

For a while, my husband and I lived in Somerset and he taught at Monticello ... that's where we encountered all the General Motors inspired names!

It's interesting that those two are dating; I honestly wouldn't have pictured them together. I also don't think it'll last very long, but best of luck to them anyway.

^^Hey, what part of Kentucky are you from?  I'm originally from Milton which is on the Ohio River about halfway between Louisville and Cincinnati.  I now live in Fort Mitchell (near Cincy). 

For a while, my husband and I lived in Somerset and he taught at Monticello ... that's where we encountered all the General Motors inspired names!

334016[/snapback]

(Central KY, about an hour SW of Lex. I've run across a bunch of those names too; I think it's the whole state. lol.)