Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What Countries Visit Startrekfans?

I think its great how the internet has brought so many people from around the world together to share in their appreciation of the brilliance that is Star Trek, I wonder if Gene ever knew his show's would captivate so many people??

Hey, if I visit when I am in Kuwait next week, then Iraq, will you add those two to the list?

I should, but it will depend on who the internet provider is. If it's a military provider then it would likely show up as US Miliatry.

This is truly amazing !!!

I wouldn't have thought so many countries would visit this place and that so many

millions or trillions of people can be interested in the same thing :(

I just double checked, it's not the same IP. I need to wake up. it does register as US military though

Edited by Ensign Jim Phaserman

holy moly, STF IS reaching global domination.....errr.....uhhhh....did i say domination? haha, i ment..... ....fffrrriieeennddss.... muahahaha, thats the word "friends" we are reaching global"friends" MAUAHAHHAHAHAHa...MUAHAHHAHAHAHA MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*cough cough* anyway......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA*fart*

wow it's so great to see so many different nationalietys visiting one site, all with the same purpose Startrek, it's just great to see, i mean you hear so many stories about racism and war, even if it's just a 'small' contribution it's just good to know that here we can all get along and none of that matters!

wow it's so great to see so many different nationalietys visiting one site, all with the same purpose Startrek, it's just great to see, i mean you hear so many stories about racism and war, even if it's just a 'small' contribution it's just good to know that here we can all get along and none of that matters!

I agree if a tv show can bring us all together here just

think what we could do if we all really tryed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE & LOVE TO EVERY ONE OUT THERE :laugh::clap: :wub:

:huh: Wow, 72 at last count! Thats truelly amasing!! You should be very proud of your site VBG. It seems to have really taken off in a relatively short time.

Cool list. You might want to add Beijing, China.  :hug:

305968[/snapback]

hmmm, let me think as to why???? :hug: :P :biggrin:

I noticed the post right after this one, that you did see that China has been on their for a while now. But I do agree that it is cool to know that if people visiting other coutries decide to check back here.. then the IP of that country will register and then will get to appear on the list.

Hey, I just noticed for the first time in a long while... Where my best friend is from is listed here too! COOL!! :lol: :lol: