Sign in to follow this  
ensign_ro

help!

hey ppls!

ok heres my little problem, i moved to texas a couple moonths ago (omg! kill me! the heat!! drowns in the humidity*) and well if found a nice couple of friends that iv quickly become close to and such kinda like back home, only of course different. but theres this guy im "friends" with. his name is scott and "i like you lots and think your really really really pretty, ext..." only we are simple friends, but only becasue hes super mormon (not that hteres anythign wrong wiht mormons or anything hting like that) and hes all like "you cant kiss till yoru married!" so we are.. simply friends.. which makes me all :thumbs: -.-

but now his B-day is in 8 days and i have to get him a prez. he doenst need a watch.. the good colone and stuff is too expensive.. im not geting him more x-box games to obses over and i have a limited price range. even his mum doenst know what to get him (but then again all 3 of her boys have b-days within a week of eachother and all demand thier own cake and such! poor mum...) but his mum did suggest just getting him a basket and putting abunch of food snack stuff in it liek sunflourseeds and pringlesa nd chocolate.. cuz well.. frankly guys eat.. and eat.. and eat... alot.. especialy when they are teen agers!

so i need suggestions! it has to be somehtign nice, but not too nice.. somthing that says i care.. but not like.. i love you cuz "we're just friends" and it cant be too expensive!!! and hes really obsessed wiht star wars, he ranted about the new movie since the night he wnet and saw it and has only recently calmed down about it. any one know any good stuff?! :eek:

Edited by ensign_ro

Nice to see you back, Ro! I hope you have adjusted to your big move.

The basket idea sounds pretty good. You can make a basket with a combo of snack foods and Star Wars toys. Burger King has Star Wars toys now that are pretty cheap.

If it isn't out of your price range, perhaps you could treat him to a second visit to see ROTS. If he's as obsessed as you say then he'd probably love to see it again.

If that is too much, then perhaps a ROTS poster or some other SW related item would be nice.